Warriors

Termination12

Hello IceCold-WoW,

I am here today to suggest the re-enabling of Colossus Smash for warriors. I know this spell makes warriors good but, think about it, If warriors have Colossus Smash back it would make the server a little more diverse instead of 99.999999999% of the population Paladins since no class can kill a Paladin. Thank you for your time in reading this. 

Puppy

An abundance of pallys, indeed. But, when I joined the Colossus Smash spell was already disabled, so I can't say if I support this topic, as I don't know what capabilities it will bring. :)

After hearing what counter had to say, I'll have to support this now, as well. I now realize that indeed, Warrior are pretty much weak, and defenseless against some of the more powerful and skilled ranged players.

• Staff

Its too bad there isn't another test server that mirrors Reaper so spells like Colossus smash could be tested to see their effects on other players. I don't like to see any classes get their spells taken away as it always seems to create a class imbalance. That is one of the impossible struggles to overcome on a custom funserver like this. Like most of you I would like to see full class balance so players can pick their favorite class and have a chance in battle against other similary geared players. It would be nice if all the spells that have been removed could to be re-evaluated to see if their use doesn't create a major advantage or problem like they did before the stat-slash.

I would have to agree with you fireguywtc. I don't like disabled spells. But it's their attempt to try and get rid of some classing being OP(Yes they've disabled a few paladin spells and atleast 2 shaman). I feel that for a better balance the top classes should be brought down a little. Not a middle class down to the bottom.