Death of the server part 2....

firedog206

i am sure it makes a gm's life and the admins life easy but i got a 30 mins ban for not changing the seal thats just dumb please fix this you guys want more players cause more players more monney then dont ban the ones paying this needs to be frixed now like i sayed for me i was fighting pvp then the pve boss in arena jumped me i didnt jump him then i got 30 mins ban and some players are geting a life time ban ummm really u guys trying to kill this server ? now i know my spelling is bad so what i am making a big point what can i say hire more gm's for 24 hr support or some thing dont leave it up to a computer to kick paying players that is all ill got back to playing and just stop going to the arena .

i am sure it makes a gm's life and the admins life easy but i got a 30 mins ban for not changing the seal thats just dumb please fix this you guys want more players cause more players more monney then dont ban the ones paying this needs to be frixed now like i sayed for me i was fighting pvp then the pve boss in arena jumped me i didnt jump him then i got 30 mins ban and some players are geting a life time ban ummm really u guys trying to kill this server ? now i know my spelling is bad so what i am making a big point what can i say hire more gm's for 24 hr support or some thing dont leave it up to a computer to kick paying players that is all ill got back to playing and just stop going to the arena .

Did anyone warn you to change it? If so, you should have done it; and i wouldn't say killing the server just making it fair.

Did anyone warn you to change it? If so, you should have done it; and i wouldn't say killing the server just making it fair.

nope no warning dude read dame and its a bot not a human so it just kicks even if your right and its wrong so many thing could go wrong like lagg or anything and then u get ban

nope no warning dude read dame and its a bot not a human so it just kicks even if your right and its wrong so many thing could go wrong like lagg or anything and then u get ban

Just contact and admin or ban appeal. I'm pretty sure an administrator or GM will reply.

Uh. Are you sure you weren't spawn killing? I mean, this story doesn't sound likely at all, and I'm pretty sure we don't have an automatic bot that bans you for having a specific aura.

A GM would simply ".unaura all" if you had an effect applied that you shouldn't have.

I think the anticamp should stay I mean before it was there people would just whine to GMs about how they didn't notice spawn killing on them and how they got badly spawn killed. This way it is an automatic ban the anticamp is working fine no issue to it. The people who have gotten banned so far by it were spawn killing it knows what it is doing.

I think the anticamp should stay I mean before it was there people would just whine to GMs about how they didn't notice spawn killing on them and how they got badly spawn killed. This way it is an automatic ban the anticamp is working fine no issue to it. The people who have gotten banned so far by it were spawn killing it knows what it is doing.

Oh I agree completely. Someone got spawn camped, they complained, if no-one helped then it'd lead to other things (i.e swearing in /o, vulgar behavior in general, possible hacking, hacking threats) and it was just a mess.