People who think they Donate for Skill

Guest darrylmartin

Guest darrylmartin

Okay, So I've seen a lot of donators here, VIP2 Mainly. And Starting this topic with a person in general, Someone who thought he was good before he donated. Someone who said they could beat me, They couldn't. They still can't. A Full VIP2 Arms Warrior. Swazyfan.

First Duel -

wowscrnshot062311233400.jpg

After first Duel

wowscrnshot062311233356.jpg

Second Duel - Vampire(Beth) asked "give you what?" because Hilly was asking for blessing of kings over vent.

wowscrnshot062311233345.jpg

Third Duel - NERD RAGE Incoming!

wowscrnshot062311233321.jpg

More RAGE!

wowscrnshot062311233505.jpg

Credits to Swazyfan thinking hes good since he now has Donor Gear.

Guest darrylmartin

Okay then, I thought you left that area vampite and up made. And where did the rest of them objects come from? :P

EDIT: Re-read the topic It seems vampire spawned em'.

Uhm, I just got back on and Vampire asked me if I wanted to see the new place. I have no idea what your talking about and I also want to know why your taking this thread off Topic. Please leave it on topic..

Guest darrylmartin

Oh man, This made my day! Got him saying this basically, "Your a noob because you know how to bind keys and use macros."

wowscrnshot062411043358.jpg

The I log my pally to help someone thats getting camped and guess what happens?

"GET"

"faecesED ON" - From a VIP2.... Sad IKR?

wowscrnshot062411051932.jpg

Swazyfan is now a "Decent Player"

wowscrnshot062411052908.jpg

Swazzy is a clicker, all donor. no skill, and back peddles. he's an idiot. he probably used cleave on you too i bet?

And use bladestorm offesnvively?

He's super bad. which he why he still lost, i think people should donate on classes they have skill on only.

Guest darrylmartin

Swayfan has just become a bad player again. Butting in on 1v1s with his friend right as they start to lose she charges me and kills me. He also points out every rule I haven't broken(All of them) accusing me of breaking them with absolutely no proof of it...

Swazzy is a clicker, all donor. no skill, and back peddles. he's an idiot. he probably used cleave on you too i bet?

And use bladestorm offesnvively?

He's super bad. which he why he still lost, i think people should donate on classes they have skill on only.

What does offesnvively mean? and there's no difference between being a clicker or not, it's all about preference. L2spell and have logic pl0x