items

camboss

my idea

70+ weapons and gear

85 gets weapons and gear and mounts and leget trinks and stuff

also just random things like buy gold buy honor and stuff

and buy achievments (cheap) 50 cent each?

and instant level up for $10

ok tell me what you think

my idea

70+ weapons and gear

i think any item ( gear , Weapon shall be donated this will make some people sad couse they dont donate and depends what kinda donated items too, some people might have to work like a moth to get that item u know.. :) and lvl up instant thats fair deal server is x20 anyways dont take long to lvl up...

• 3 weeks later...

If you make everything only obtainable through donation the server will become players who donated and will be no fun for people who can't/dont want to donate and therefore the server will lose people.

i've played many servers that ended up like this :(

The Donations are the ones that keep this up. So This server reaaaally needs them specially when "We are" New and low population...

But That's not too Overpower to give vicious or t11 Becouse normal people can get them from dungeons from azhara crater :(

But i hope our server GM's Or owners dont start to make "CUSTOM" weapons ...like many other server :o

+++ IDEA +++ Why won't we add those Marks to the shop with little donation only like few dollar ?

+++Idea+++ What about some real epic mounts i can really see people could donate for so awesome mounts like spectral tiger or so =)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there.. im a new player..

actually im right now w8in the launcher to download and reading the forum...

well.. this ONLY DONATION thingie you have is a bit of "stop sign"..

im going to try this server anyway just for fun but you should consider add some

voting rewards cause not many ppl would come here if some doners pawn all

others just cause they had some spare dollars...

in my opinion its better to find a ballnce over it.. i mean sure.. some will pay for gear

and you would keep up with server maintenance but for how long? if you dont get new

ppl at a frequent base sooner or later there ll be a problem... just consider it :)

launcer is ready.. so .. lets try your server :)

Guest RetroHealz

Hello there.. im a new player..

actually im right now w8in the launcher to download and reading the forum...

well.. this ONLY DONATION thingie you have is a bit of "stop sign"..

im going to try this server anyway just for fun but you should consider add some

voting rewards cause not many ppl would come here if some doners pawn all

others just cause they had some spare dollars...

in my opinion its better to find a ballnce over it.. i mean sure.. some will pay for gear

and you would keep up with server maintenance but for how long? if you dont get new

ppl at a frequent base sooner or later there ll be a problem... just consider it :)

launcer is ready.. so .. lets try your server ;)

Cool, have fun!

Guest RetroHealz

Nope, we will never add "custom gear" but now im adding to the store $10 for the 5 set piece for both heroic tier11 and vicious.

How come no custom gear?

Guest RetroHealz

my idea

70+ weapons and gear

Seems like a good idea :)

So I see Retro your a new man around here

But in my eyes you are failing alot right now. You commented on every 1 Topic a reply which was useless in every one of them almost .. And they were old ones .

And here you just didn't edit the first one you added three more ?

Looks like you just wanna "post counts" becouse you did 3 replys here and they were like. I didn't read the text.

There reads obviously why no custom gear on this server

-Sunshine

Hello. I will say i like how easy your server is to get on. But i feel like the server is based on Donations. When i play on your server all i see pop up on my screen is to go look at the store. But it is all overpriced. Way over priced. All the gear is blues right of the start. Try giving people some epics. and then they might like the server more and donate.

I would suggest another realm.

Possibly 19 twink <3

Orrr Vanilla wow lvl 60 only. =)

• Owners

Hello. I will say i like how easy your server is to get on. But i feel like the server is based on Donations. When i play on your server all i see pop up on my screen is to go look at the store. But it is all overpriced. Way over priced. All the gear is blues right of the start. Try giving people some epics. and then they might like the server more and donate.

I would suggest another realm.

Possibly 19 twink <3

Orrr Vanilla wow lvl 60 only. =)

Hello,

With the introduction of custom gear, the whole layout of who gets what is going to change. Just hang around and you'll see :)

Also, we opened a 3.3.5 Blizzlike with 16x rates yesterday.

Hello,

With the introduction of custom gear, the whole layout of who gets what is going to change. Just hang around and you'll see :)

Also, we opened a 3.3.5 Blizzlike with 16x rates yesterday.

This.

You should add less donor gear and make more gear avalible to player's though, to increase enjoyment.

Hey i am new first time i played this server i was enoyying but then the custom items did come on,what did come to me ?

The alliance ganked me why because of this they oe shott me because of customs items and i hate those servers whit VIP=customs items. There was no one that's why i did come on the server.

Now there are custom items ...... i like this server but i dont want to be ganked the whole time by ally's that have 1custom item even so i should just say get the lowest custom item to

the new one's so they not one shotted but they can fight because you can not fight a player that have custom gear .. that's not cool

thank you and greetings

Yep customs are op and so is the amount of money Admins get from them :)

Just remeber that this server is up becouse of donations.But i would like to have 85 lvl (VICIOUS Alrdy) Server with no customs ;)...

-Btw remove those vicious from store becouse none buys them anymore except (Blizzlike) ;D

Yep customs are op and so is the amount of money Admins get from them :)

Just remeber that this server is up becouse of donations.But i would like to have 85 lvl (VICIOUS Alrdy) Server with no customs :(...

-Btw remove those vicious from store becouse none buys them anymore except (Blizzlike) ;D

Most people would like that but we need money :x

• 2 weeks later...