Disrespect in /o!

mustrak

REPORT FORMAT

Name of your ingame character:Pallyz

Name of character you're reporting:Milaria=Nersia,Bloodthrust,Thegreatpall=I'm not sure if it is Seera or Sandare

Reason why you're reporting:Im Pallyz,my brother Thegreatpala is Playing on Same Account,Thegreatpall is fake character that steal name of Thegreatpala,im reporting also for Disrespect in /o

Are you kidding me? Other then the fact (D---head) was said <Vulgar language> This is retarded.. I will be sorely disappointed if she gets banned over this crap. Maybe a mute as a warning. OR at most a 1 day suspention on the account.

Seriously the only person who needs to get lost in this community is Pallyz, and Thegreatpal.. You guys Antagonize EVERYONE, specially when you get killed over & over in arena.. Just stfu dude, you act like my brothers 6 year old step son, grow the hell up.

lol,i dont care what you talk KIlodan,i have 17 years,my brother too,so that means we are twins,i am just 2 moths older.

You talk like a 10 year old, congratz (Even if you have EASL you should still learn how to speak correctly)

Also, as long as people don't swear for the sake of swearing, or swear excessively I don't see the problem.

Quite indeed.They been pissing people off the past few days. And he did not screen the whole conversation, I was present at the time, and he kept spawnkilling everyone and also calling everyone names and constant arguing in chat. Obviously people got pissed off.

"Seriously the only person who needs to get lost in this community is Pallyz, and Thegreatpal.. You guys Antagonize EVERYONE, specially when you get killed over & over in arena.. Just stfu dude, you act like my brothers 6 year old step son, grow the hell up."

This quote says it all, althought i'm nonetheless but a player, i do have the fact to say my free will even though i have no proof nor screens, i have witnesses, him and milaria, seera, nersia, etc...

Also, i'm saying this here, but ingame they'll just go crazy and attempt to spawnkillme /slash/ pissing me off through whispers.

Anyways, please do something about it.

The constant feeling of people running around raging, makes the community downgrade to a worse level, wich proceeds people into a constant leaving the server, Agonizing newbies is not a correct thing to do.

Kkthxbai.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

XOXO BUNNY POWA!

( ) ( ) Foxxy!

(O_O) Meankitty!

o(_(")(")

Kkthxbai? =o do i know u ingame? i never saw you,and i know what is the problem to all,When guild I Evil Love I was made,they pay all to hate us,but ok hate us i dont care.If you want to report me,Make a topic and use the good Reporting format,not just 1-2 sentences,and have good proofs.