Missing launcher.wtf

dadaku

Question

I have a problem to update my wow version. I'm new in this server and I had in my pc the last version of the Lich King.

I followed the instructions, I put the launcher in my World of Warcraft folder and run the reInstallation. The point is that

my WTF folder just has the 'config.wtf' file. I also need the 'launcher.wtf'

I've repeated the installation several times and this file does not appear, so I ask if there's any other way to get the

Cataclysm

1 answer to this question

You're using the 3.3.5 version of World of Warcraft. We don't have a 3.3.5 server anymore.

To fix it, download the Icecold Launcher and place it in a new folder (Maybe make a new folder on the desktop and name it "Icecold-WoW" or "Wow 4.0.6"), open up the launcher and press "(Re)-Install", after that, it'll take between 20-50 minutes (depending on how fast your internet is) to download a new World of Warcraft Cataclysm 4.0.6, and it'll automatically open up Icecold-WoW as soon as it is done downloading. Also, you might want to change what WoW Version and Expansion it says on your account, go to http://www.icecold-w...e&module=usercp and scroll down to the bottom and change your expansion to Cataclysm, and your WoW Version to 4.0.6