Are you going to do Mop?

firedog206

I really would like it if you guys stayed on top of the new game content coming out from live MOP sounds fun real would look good if you can offer a add-on to this server for this i am sure i am the 10k person to say it just wanted to make sure you guys are bugged .

I really would like it if you guys stayed on top of the new game content coming out from live MOP sounds fun real would look good if you can offer a add-on to this server for this i am sure i am the 10k person to say it just wanted to make sure you guys are bugged .

MOP won't be out on private servers for a long long time.

• Owners

MoP / patch 5.x will not be natively supported by any private servers for a long time. The amount of work needed to support new patches, and especially new expansions, is unimaginable. Not to mention that Blizzard have made it harder than ever to emulate the game (there is not even a realmlist file anymore) which causes further time and effort needed to reverse-engineer it.

I'm sure it will happen eventually. Developer groups will figure it out and get a workable system for it, which servers then base their cores on. Patch 5.x only just came out, so unless there is some kind of miracle, Cataclysm is going to be the highest you'll get for the next couple of years.

• Owners

Reaper would not be updated to 5.x even when eventual support for it starts appearing. We'd open a new realm for it or something. Reaper will be on 4.3.4 fairly soon, which is the final Cataclysm patch, and that will be it's final version forever. It will be stabilized and perfected over time, like the 3.3.5 realms were when Cataclysm came out.