Jump to content

Nerf the palas =)


Johny
 Share

Recommended Posts

I think the pala is to mutch over power on this server, it can kill you in like 2 seconds, since you guys take spells from other classes why dont you take the seal of righteousness ? Or balence the class? Or maybe retrive all the spells you took from other classes ? 90% of the server population is pala the other 10% other classes.

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

post-37146-0-24452500-1347771238_thumb.j

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think the pala is to mutch over power on this server, it can kill you in like 2 seconds, since you guys take spells from other classes why dont you take the seal of righteousness ? Or balence the class? Or maybe retrive all the spells you took from other classes ? 90% of the server population is pala the other 10% other classes.

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

We've already nerfed the Paladin class tremendously. A lot of their spells/abilities have been disabled already.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...