warriors bleed

killerbee0

I've yet to see this "Bug". It hits for 500K - 1M depending at attack power. Not once have i seen to last 60seconds(one munite) on anyone. Nor have I seen anyone compain. I think the one minute thing you're seeing is the Increased bleed damage taken that warriors can apply.

I've yet to see this "Bug". It hits for 500K - 1M depending at attack power. Not once have i seen to last 60seconds(one munite) on anyone. Nor have I seen anyone compain. I think the one minute thing you're seeing is the Increased bleed damage taken that warriors can apply.

Uhh, Mine used to hit for 5mil so, technically it can hit from 1-infinity depending on AP

It scales with attack power, so it will obviously Tick hard, I believe it needs to be tweaked slightly simply because of how it scales, but if you could screenshot the bugged duration and put in an admin ticket that would help and be very efficient or just post it here..w/e

Era, there is a difference to reviving old topics from 2 days ago to reviving one from a month ago.

Its fine.

And killerbee Know one is "teaching" you about warriors, Were simply explaining how it works on this server and with 100% crit chance its uptime is 99.9% if it has a duration of a minute on the target than screenshot it.