Deadly Sinister's guide for new players!

Guest DeadlySinister

Guest DeadlySinister

Your gonna have to make a character so click create character.

You first wanna pick a class what ever you think is good for you.

Now you wanna pick a race but wanna check the race's info and see if it fits with your class.

How about a little haircut? Do your character's detail, hairstyle, hair color. and whatever else.

You pick a valid name. I recommend you press randomize for the name.

You create a character and press enterworld or on your keyboard press enter.

Wait for blue bar to finish and then comes a race cenematic. I recommend exiting it by pressing esc on keyboard.

After the cinematic it will show the blue bar wait for it to finish. You now should be seeing a black screen it will take a min or two for it to load.

You are in deepholm the global mall of this server. You wanna go to the starter gear vendor. You can find him north west from were you are when you entered. He looks like a human with nice gear.

You see what he gots and there is melee, ranged, and caster. You want to pick what you mostly do like warriors are melee, Hunters are ranged, and casters are priests. That should give you a hint of what you want.

If you need quests there are quests. Go to your right of where you are at the starting gear vendor. These quests are basically farming. You do what the description tells you to do on these quests.

Everybody haves mail some part of the day and icecold-wow offers you the explorer tabard. So go to the mailbox. You can find it close to the starter quests.

Now go to the middle of the starter gear guy and starter quest guy. Go right in a circle intill you see trainer's. Go to your trainer and train up.

After the train up go right in a circle again intill the elemental paper gyes appear. You wanna search around for the mount trainer. After you train from your mount trainer you wanna look for mount vendor. At the mount vendor keep on clicking next till you get to page three. There is a mount at page three called Riens of the Vitreous Stone Drake. Buy the drake and learn it.

At the same place look for enchant's vendor. You want to buy the enchant's you need.

(Optional) Look for the companion's vendor at the same place once again and find the free companions

(Optional) You can get potion's at the potion and food vendor at the same place.

(Optional) Look at the tabard vendor at the same place and find the free tabards. I recommend the tabard for your faction. Horde is Orgrimmar Tabard and ally is Stormwind Tabard. Those tabards cost 10 silver tho so basically get what is free.

(Optional) The panda vendor's at the same place gives out rings, trinkets, necks, back, and gems.

Finally done with this area now you got geared up and got a mount you can learn where to get gold.

Where do you get gold thats what many has asked but sometimes we never answer. In this guide it tells you where to get it. In your bag you might have been wondering what IceCold Teleporter is its a handy device that you wanna keep it takes you to alot of places. Go to your teleporter and a box should appear it will list alot of stuff. Go to IceCold Zones & Dungeons you will see another list of places go to Death Forest. You fight death crawlers for gold. Fight kobold farmers for linen cloth. Linen cloth is 100 gold per stack. I have occured a few hours ago about another farm place to get gold its called stonecore. I dont know where stonecore is but I will find it soon.

(For Hunter's only) Hunter's maybe start with a pet but they could want a rare pet. Hunter's there is a place to go to its called HunterZone. Go to your teleporter and IceCold Zones & Dungeons HunterZone.

So you need bags do ya well very cheap price where I find it. I looked at the regeant's vendor at the elemental paper gyes and the regeant vendor has Illusionary Bag for 8 gold! Thats where I get bags instead of getting Portable hole for 3000 gold. Illusionary bags also are 24 slot bags.

So got your bags now you need to get better gear! Exciting isnt it! Today you wanna get demonic you can get it by going to your teleporter Icecold Zones & Dungeons Ramparts. Fight your way throught bad orcs and get the gear!

When you complete ramparts you might have a load of items in your bags. You can put them in the auction house. The auction house is in your teleporter and just look for it. You can also put it in your bank for other alts. Then you can put it in your guild bank for helping low lvl'sNow you need better gear you can go to Volcanoth Lair and Deadmines to get materials for upgrading demonic to blessed. Use upgrade translation on your demonic to upgrade it. I dont know anymore but you can get some more help from your teleporter Server Help and Info I used my characters to make this guide thx Drazlok and Deadlay From: Deadly Sinister

Good guide, could take out the stuff like, You first wanna pick a class what ever you think is good for you.

Now you wanna pick a race but wanna check the race's info and see if it fits with your class.

How about a little haircut? Do your character's detail, hairstyle, hair color. and whatever else.

You pick a valid name. I recommend you press randomize for the name.

You create a character and press enterworld or on your keyboard press enter.

Wait for blue bar to finish and then comes a race cenematic. I recommend exiting it by pressing esc on keyboard.

After the cinematic it will show the blue bar wait for it to finish. You now should be seeing a black

screen it will take a min or two for it to load.

Guest DeadlySinister

Well I like my guide the way it is because people want something that fits them so I wanna help them pick. What if a person picked a rogue blood elf? The class and race doesnt fit together. So I just helping them choose. :)

Not a bad guide, If I was to make one I would split it up and title it with color, so its not killing ur eyes to read a page of text.

you really put the definition of new player in here though haha, teaching them about the hair and stuff, I like it something different, good-job.