Spamming!

Unede1155

I feel like this is just a person who got there account stolen and is unaware that someone has hold of their account. I've seen Lildeathz in-game and don't think he would spam and say that. Although I don't know him that well. Also because he is a VIP, i'm sure he wouldn't spam and say negative stuff in world chat while being a donor to the server. Just my opinion, not defending or saying that its right or anything.

There is someone called Lilwarz claiming to have hacks to give people vip, I'm not 100% on it, there are now 3 -4 new vip players with no gems or anything just vip2-3 gear around him and thanking him.

I call bs, but im still not sure.

I feel like this is just a person who got there account stolen and is unaware that someone has hold of their account. I've seen Lildeathz in-game and don't think he would spam and say that. Although I don't know him that well. Also because he is a VIP, i'm sure he wouldn't spam and say negative stuff in world chat while being a donor to the server. Just my opinion, not defending or saying that its right or anything.

You have a point. I have seen Lildeathz many times as well as talked to him. He's not one to spam nor talk down on IceCold.