Cataclysm - Patch 4.2: Rage of the Firelands

AaronKirk

• Owners

Unfortunately we don't welcome new patches like this. Large changes such as new areas will undoubtedly break this server for people who update.

We urge everybody to stay away from any patches that Blizzard push out, until it is confirmed to be ok. Stay away from retail Launcher.exe!

Unfortunately we don't welcome new patches like this. Large changes such as new areas will undoubtedly break this server for people who update.

We urge everybody to stay away from any patches that Blizzard push out, until it is confirmed to be ok. Stay away from retail Launcher.exe!

I didn't mean that, I ment what did everyone think of it. :)

I know that, I'm just saying as a note to players not to upgrade to it when it comes out :D

lol. I mean seriously though they might aswell bring back Illidan as a night elf again with a killer army of kittens, going through a portal into the emerald dream. :)

• Owners

Unfortunately what gets added is not really our decision. We use an almost defalt SkyFire/Trinity core (with a little bit of custom scripting) that is developed by the SkyFire group.

Therefore if they decide to add support for the patch, great. If not, well there's not much that private servers can do.. :)

Unfortunately what gets added is not really our decision. We use an almost defalt SkyFire/Trinity core (with a little bit of custom scripting) that is developed by the SkyFire group.

Therefore if they decide to add support for the patch, great. If not, well there's not much that private servers can do.. :)

Thats so true.

But i'm following mmofuse which haves ALOT players... Almost everyone who does run private server or play it.

Well i'm pretty much sure they will update their re-pack when this comes atleast the creatures/Items part :D

If they don't so many people will make a report about it and / ADDED

-Sunshine

Thats so true.

But i'm following mmofuse which haves ALOT players... Almost everyone who does run private server or play it.

Well i'm pretty much sure they will update their re-pack when this comes atleast the creatures/Items part :)

If they don't so many people will make a report about it and / ADDED

-Sunshine

I cried when I heard the word repack, and not custom comlied core. :'(

Don't worry, our core is compiled with custom scripts by us. No repacking here ;)

Otherwise we could not customize things like boss scripts

I'm so happy! Did you use a base or not. I've complied with base and non-base befor. Teamwork! :)