Bug

thedercy

The paladin spell "Holy Wrath" is being used as a stun when it should only be stunning undead and demon mobs. It's an unfair advantage for Paladins seeing as they are already the strongest class on this server. It's not a hard fix so i suggest fixing it.

Just get stun resist. We don't like to disable spells, considering the Paladins have a few of their primary spells already removed.

Seeing as this is a pvp server, the use of the spell Holy Wrath (a pve spell) isn't needed so you might as well just disable it.

I spend at least 90% of my time with PvE and I'm sure I'm not the only one, so removing it just for PvP wouldn't make sense.

brakmage, are you kidding me? i've debated with the GMs on this server about updating and fixing pve content and i've been slammed with noes for a long time so its pretty clear that they want this to be a pvp server. you and i are a minority, lets just get over it alright? paladins don't need a third freakin stun, i mean cmon its a bug and a unfair one too.

brakmage, are you kidding me? i've debated with the GMs on this server about updating and fixing pve content and i've been slammed with noes for a long time so its pretty clear that they want this to be a pvp server. you and i are a minority, lets just get over it alright? paladins don't need a third freakin stun, i mean cmon its a bug and a unfair one too.

I'm not a minority, unless everyone pvps with either vote starter or Vip gear then obviously lots of people spend their time farming(PvE)

Well in the meantime, we can disable Holy Wrath and have it fixed... since pvp is the top priority here, it needs to be dealt with first. We don't have to scrap the spell if the Admin is willing to put in the work. Doesn't even seem like things are fixed around here anymore... just disabled.