Who think that IceCold Staff is better than Molten Staff?

metalpro123

I wouldn't say balanced, a weapon from a vendor for 1g is better than majority until you vote like crazy or donate.

but they are pretty good staff, wish they had some on my time zone tho, no gm on for atleast 8-9 hours, but when one gets on they all get on and its like yeah well gg its 4am for me.

other then that, they are pretty good.

The classes are balanced because we can all kill each other in seconds if given the chance, but a few stand out haha :P

That's pretty good, was hoping you would say work though :P Not school.

I understand alot of players are from euro time zone or US but should pick some with different time zones everytime atleast 3-4 hours apart.

Careful with the reviving those topics.

Anyways, Icecold's have to be the absolute best. The job is done correctly without any problems so you know you are going to have a good game experience. I've never played molten in my lifetime but I will never play. Stick with Icecold the GM's know what they're doing.

Thanks for the nice comment era, and yeah I could agree, while we cannot reply to every single whisper we try our best as I have noticed lately is sometimes hard to do.

Although this topic I believe was on the first page so its not THAT much of a bump :P as long as it is not like a month old and you necro it.