Paladin Ret Aura

hatsunemiku

So I came to notice that the Paladin Ret Aura was taken out of the game because of some players honor farming. But not every paladin does this, and it ruined farming quest items. We cant really do an aoe spell to kill, and the Aura was a pretty good buff for us. Is there a way to only allow the Aura to work in PVE Questing doungens/instances? It would be great! Thanks!

A rediculous reason just becouse somebody honor-farmed his alt or something doesn't mean it has to be removed if they want to honor-farm they can do it in many other ways especially with friends the one will press macro with rev and the other will just click auto-attack to kill him quickly ...

A rediculous reason just becouse somebody honor-farmed his alt or something doesn't mean it has to be removed if they want to honor-farm they can do it in many other ways especially with friends the one will press macro with rev and the other will just click auto-attack to kill him quickly ...

Yeah but then you get banned for spawnkilling.

Yea i didn't think about that actually there's a way to make the .rev command avaliable only in instances so you can't use it in outer areas or for pvping.

I don't really see a reason why we have .rev command on first place what's it's purpose when i die in an instance im not being ported out to a graveyard but instead im reviving inside the instance then allowing it only for instances is pretty much meaningless the only thing that left is to be used for pvp I'm not sure if you get a ress sickness when ressing from the Spirit but if so disabling it would work too so you can remove the .rev command

From another point of view i don't think Ret aura is so usefull too what it does some dmg like 25k if im not mistaken how is that usefull for farming even though none of the other auras are any good too except Crusader Aura which is usefull when you have to walk a long way

It was removed for honor-farming reasons and that's what the GMs and Admin chose to do, it is not worth coming on the forum and complaining about something not getting added because of this post.

If no one honor farmed we wouldn't have this problem.

Exactly what I'm talking about Puffin! If no one honor farmed, we would not have this problem! And its sad that some people ruined it for the rest. And the aura is good to whomever said it wasn't because even if just a little damage, when pulling a good amount of mobs, it does a great aoe damage.

The total damage which all the mobs took could be some decent but the damage to each individual which matters is like nothing told you about 25k the weakest mob is with like 1m for Apexis Crystal even then it has to proc about 40 times to kill 1m mob.

Please stop complaining. We did what we felt necessary to stop further honor farming.

We understand that it can be an inconvenience having a skill removed but worse things have happened. (How do you think Warriors feel without Collosus Smash and Rend?)

Let's all just stop complaining and get on with the game. As a Paladin, I am not all that bothered by this. It takes away a little bit of our already very overpowered DPS.

We've always been OP, and we continue to be OP just a little bit less. It'll be okay.

Please stop complaining. We did what we felt necessary to stop further honor farming.

We understand that it can be an inconvenience having a skill removed but worse things have happened. (How do you think Warriors feel without Collosus Smash and Rend?)

Let's all just stop complaining and get on with the game. As a Paladin, I am not all that bothered by this. It takes away a little bit of our already very overpowered DPS.

We've always been OP, and we continue to be OP just a little bit less. It'll be okay.

I guess your right, never thought of it this way. I was not complaining by the way, just making a suggestion if it was possible. Thanks for reading everyone! -Kelsey <3

*Cough* Wrong.. He hits you first and then your aura kills him... Doesnt count as spawnkill if the person hits you first :)

Can you read? He said you can just kill someone while they use a revive macro, He wasn't talking about Ret Aura(He said other ways)