A Suggestion for VIP boss.

BlackNight66

Hey all!

I was excited to fight Little Jimmy and defeated him only to find that my drop is 9silver.

Is there any drops on that boss or none at all? If not, please put in something decent such as 6k gold or some prestigious items that are hard to obtain in the game!

Lastly, a suggestion for the paladins. Why remove Retribution Aura? Of course I understand it may be OP on PvP grounds but it's helluva useful for us players that are trying to farm. Why not try and make it at least useful for PvE?

Cheers and I'm out!

Hey all!

I was excited to fight Little Jimmy and defeated him only to find that my drop is 9silver.

Is there any drops on that boss or none at all? If not, please put in something decent such as 6k gold or some prestigious items that are hard to obtain in the game!

Lastly, a suggestion for the paladins. Why remove Retribution Aura? Of course I understand it may be OP on PvP grounds but it's helluva useful for us players that are trying to farm. Why not try and make it at least useful for PvE?

Cheers and I'm out!

I think it was removed due to honor farming, But if you never took it off your character you can still have it ;P

Did i get the ret aura off? Lol I sure did! It just wasnt fair for others if they had to get kills, while one person stands there doing nothing to get honor. To me being fair is the number 1 rule, and not hacking of course.

Brakmage - of course that would be hard. They still could create PvP zones. Just highlight a region - say, Stranglehorn Vale is PvP area and Durotar is not a PvP zone. Get me? Why don't they just create that - it's a lot simpler and less complicated that way.

Solitaire - Wow.... O.O

Javon445 - I understand it had to be removed due to PvP situation and the fairness is your top priority, sometimes us players really do need Retribution aura to farm. To assist us in mass killings *commence maniac laughter*. I spoke to few players the other day about this, and of course they didn't like this being removed - They really needed this for farming. Just remove it for PvP.