U mad?

chickenpr0n

Why get mad when I yell racist things? WW2 is OVER. Get over it. I have some idiot called: 'AaronKirk' report me for saying racist slurs. The WW2 veterans got over it, so should you. Also, the abusive GM called 'Horde', banned me for no reason. He accuses me for class change hacking when I have no idea how to hack anything at ALL. And I bet I'll be banned for making this topic from the abusive staff. So my point still stands.

-Trolololol

When was mentioning one of the biggest war ever considered racism?

Quote:

"Hitlers Dick"

"All jews deserve to die in the holocost"

"BRB I'M GOING TO TAKE A BATH IN JEW'S BLOOD"

Unquote.

That's what you said ingame wise, Racism at it's peak.

Guest reignfftw

Why get mad when I yell racist things? WW2 is OVER. Get over it. I have some idiot called: 'AaronKirk' report me for saying racist slurs. The WW2 veterans got over it, so should you. Also, the abusive GM called 'Horde', banned me for no reason. He accuses me for class change hacking when I have no idea how to hack anything at ALL. And I bet I'll be banned for making this topic from the abusive staff. So my point still stands.

-Trolololol

Seems like your the ones that is mad ;o

Horde shouldn't even be a GM anymore, guys it's obvious the GMs don't care how happy you are, as long as they make money they will never do their job properly.

I can guarentee if the server stopped making money, the GMs/admins would pay a lot more attention and do their job properly.

ps this is spoken from 8 experiences of different games and servers. So any replies denying my points are completely void.

Horde shouldn't even be a GM anymore, guys it's obvious the GMs don't care how happy you are, as long as they make money they will never do their job properly.

I can guarentee if the server stopped making money, the GMs/admins would pay a lot more attention and do their job properly.

ps this is spoken from 8 experiences of different games and servers. So any replies denying my points are completely void.

Let's start with this. None of the Game Master does not receive a money for the work on this server

Secondly gm's do care. When i was gm i spent an hour just sitting in jail and giving donator his gear and some extras to make him happy. And he got so happy that donated another time to !!!!

Let's start with this. None of the Game Master does not receive a money for the work on this server

Secondly gm's do care. When i was gm i spent an hour just sitting in jail and giving donator his gear and some extras to make him happy. And he got so happy that donated another time to !!!!

Agree with sunshine, Plus I got horde fired for breaking the rules. Check out the report section. He was trying to steal players for his server to be Gamemasters and testers.