Deamines is too slow

Obexboy

I was doing deadmines on my pally and well i havent thought about this intill now deadmines is too slow because for shammys and mages its preety fast but for my pally its really slow i was wondering if you could take off the undead hounds stun affect and who ever other monsters stun effect it would make this dungean alot eaisier :)

Your man,

Rokufireball

well ya it is slow and im glad of that but i was wondering if you could take off the hounds stun affect so i could have a big group of them fighting me :) for mages they dont have to worry they have a shield :( and shammys have a wolf :( so its hard for other players to pile all those mobs in the finsishing area and finish them off because of the hounds stun affect and that slows down ppl who aren't shammys and mages and who ever can ignore these affects :( Please if you could get in a little group with other gms and determine if my suggestion is good:)

Your man,

Rokufireball

I may be new but I do somewhat agree with this guy. I was running it and realized that it can be slow for people especially if they have to farm it over and over and over. I get that it's farming and should be slow but if I'm not mistaken this is like one of the starter instances right? I do dislike the dazing part but that's bound to happen no matter what. The thing that could speed it up by a bit is increasing the coins it drops from 1 to 2 each mob. However, I'm just suggesting a little something is all. :)

• 2 weeks later...