Upgrade Materials Drop Rates

jaseto

So guys is there any way to reconsider the drop rates of the materials required for the end game sets like Magic Token and above.

They are rediculously low today i killed like 30 desert mobs and got 2 Magic Tokens.

I know you want to make people put some effort and spend some time to get their gear but at this rate i'd need like few days to get full Magic Token gear and i don't want to think what it'd be with the higher sets.

This is a fun server after all not retail this is rather boring instead of fun.

I spent few hours to get full ravanged and it's alright but now with Magic Tokens im about to give up.

And considering the distance between these mobs it makes it even worse.

Thanks for your time.

So guys is there any way to reconsider the drop rates of the materials required for the end game sets like Magic Token and above.

They are rediculously low today i killed like 30 desert mobs and got 2 Magic Tokens.

I know you want to make people put some effort and spend some time to get their gear but at this rate i'd need like few days to get full Magic Token gear and i don't want to think what it'd be with the higher sets.

This is a fun server after all not retail this is rather boring instead of fun.

I spent few hours to get full ravanged and it's alright but now with Magic Tokens im about to give up.

And considering the distance between these mobs it makes it even worse.

Thanks for your time.

Haha don't give up. There is about a 20% droprate for magic tokens but its not anywhere near impossible to get a set (I would know since I've farmed 4 full sets of Chromatic)

I think they should leave all the drop rates alone, if you're having trouble just take a break from farming.

I didn't say it's impossible it's just boring taking a break wouldn't help since i'd have to go back to farm and when i know there are like 2-3 more sets after that .... Gosh would a suicide help ?

I know you want the rates to stay they way they are since you've walked this way and now you just don't want other people to get the gear you spent so much time to farm just like that .

Well i don't mean a major increase but about the same as Ravanged would work.

Or putting some real bosses in these instances with more hp/dmg and giving them higher chance to drop like 1-5 tokens or whatever is dropped in the instance would work too

I didn't say it's impossible it's just boring taking a break wouldn't help since i'd have to go back to farm and when i know there are like 2-3 more sets after that .... Gosh would a suicide help ?

I know you want the rates to stay they way they are since you've walked this way and now you just don't want other people to get the gear you spent so much time to farm just like that .

Well i don't mean a major increase but about the same as Ravanged would work.

Or putting some real bosses in these instances with more hp/dmg and giving them higher chance to drop like 1-5 tokens or whatever is dropped in the instance would work too

The only think they might wanna change is put the mobs in Tanaris closer together so you don't have to spend 50% of the time running

Gosh what are you doing guys i didn't make the topic to have a conversation i want a serious answer by the ones that decide those things...

PvP is nothing on such servers it's all like whoever stun first wins 5 seconds to kill a player.

Gearing my alts ? are you crazy i'm telling you im bored of farming and you say that ?

Yea Avenged it's good to have things to do but when you kill like 50 mobs and at the end you only have few tokens it's kinda disappointing.

Yea whatever im giving up so far nobody agrees i guess you're mind is made up this is a waste of time for all of us.

Have a good day.