VIP gear?

koko121

Ok enough that u removed my trinket because u thought it was OP. but then i saw a dk named ironic who got the VIP gear and 1 shot me, how the hell can this be possible?

I got a film were he is hitting me 85k damage on 1 ability thay costs 1 blood rune.

It is possible look at the store on (Home) site There are vips 1-6.

Vip's give the gear that can make ur hp up to 1000k/1000k and make's your damage over 100k per hit.

And the lower vips are to OP If you don't donate at this moment you can't pvp against vips :)

But i'm sure they will add some quests to earn these vips.

It is possible look at the store on (Home) site There are vips 1-6.

Vip's give the gear that can make ur hp up to 1000k/1000k and make's your damage over 100k per hit.

And the lower vips are to OP If you don't donate at this moment you can't pvp against vips :)

But i'm sure they will add some quests to earn these vips.

I think it pretty much ruined the server, custom gear sucks and make it hard to pvp fair.

• Owners

First the players complain about low DPS. We try to help that by beginning to introduce more powerful custom gear (yes, not all will be paid). Then you complain about that...

Well, I guess it's impossible to make everyone happy anyway..

First the players complain about low DPS. We try to help that by beginning to introduce more powerful custom gear (yes, not all will be paid). Then you complain about that...

vip gear is too expensive, thats all i have to say. and those marks of the illidari. wtf, i dont get it.

vip gear is too expensive, thats all i have to say. and those marks of the illidari. wtf, i dont get it.

Another thing u shouyld fix is the Arcane Reforger. thats a very helpful vendor to use if u want to skill your dps higher.

Guest darrylmartin

Honestly, The VIP gear that is bought is 10x better then the VIP gear available to players. The gear available to players gives you a nice bit less HP then T11 Heroic main-set does. 572 stamina, 500 stamina. The Damage is scaled up, the HP is scaled down. I always say Gear < Skill, But with VIP 1 its become, Gear ? Skill... As in, the damage is way too high for the amount of HP you have. And Hotwheels. Your only mad cus now you can't 1 shot people. So stfu.

Honestly, The VIP gear that is bought is 10x better then the VIP gear available to players. The gear available to players gives you a nice bit less HP then T11 Heroic main-set does. 572 stamina, 500 stamina. The Damage is scaled up, the HP is scaled down. I always say Gear < Skill, But with VIP 1 its become, Gear ? Skill... As in, the damage is way too high for the amount of HP you have. And Hotwheels. Your only mad cus now you can't 1 shot people. So stfu.

No faeces ??? Good job sherlock they want MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats becouse :) :( :( Money kills the server sad :L

Yea i think some sort of VIP gear is messed up, im a follower of donating 15-30$ but, I just recently checked the (6500) stat VIP 6.5 gear is 370$ and some lower ones are 200$ i think this is a OP system for people who are really wealthy possesive towards this game.

1. Vip over 5 Wannabe and pretty much no skills

2. Vip 4 Rich and is boored and addicted to wow

3. Vip 3 haves some skills and wants to support server / or hold on server with growing stuff :)

4. Vip 1-2 Totally (100% pros or -100% pros D:) Most have alot skills and they have farmed the gear :( And maybe are not just that rich to put in a bad quality game 300 dollar money :( And those players who don't wanna PAY to play private server

Lol Dude if your not high your just retarded_____ 70% of the player's are dk and warr.... Dk heal 7% of their hp.. in my case i heal 15k... out of 202k hp.... and we are Overpowered...... Warrior's BLEED 14k tics in VIP 1.. dont complain. Only 3 people have Vip 6.5 rest have 1 and 2 maybe 3.. so stop QQing and Learn how to play....

Lol Dude if your not high your just retarded_____ 70% of the player's are dk and warr.... Dk heal 7% of their hp.. in my case i heal 15k... out of 202k hp.... and we are Overpowered...... Warrior's BLEED 14k tics in VIP 1.. dont complain. Only 3 people have Vip 6.5 rest have 1 and 2 maybe 3.. so stop QQing and Learn how to play....

How can you sit there and tell trew? (the most skilled warrior on the server) that he needs to learn how to play?...

Guest darrylmartin

you realise you just proved my point right? I said, that the amount of HP you have doesnt scale to the amount of damage players deal. You said in VIP1 I do 14k tics? Wrong I do 16k-21k Tics for bleed. My point was not to complain but to point out that the fact we have 30k AP as a warrior or DK in VIP1 opposed to the 50k Ice Lance crits mages have, We dont have the HP to outlast the damage.

you realise you just proved my point right? I said, that the amount of HP you have doesnt scale to the amount of damage players deal. You said in VIP1 I do 14k tics? Wrong I do 16k-21k Tics for bleed. My point was not to complain but to point out that the fact we have 30k AP as a warrior or DK in VIP1 opposed to the 50k Ice Lance crits mages have, We dont have the HP to outlast the damage.

This is true. VIP may bring your damage higher, but lowers your health. And without the res, they won't be able to sustain the damage.

Guest darrylmartin

This is true. VIP may bring your damage higher, but lowers your health. And without the res, they won't be able to sustain the damage.

This.

You sir just became 1 of the only people who actually can read..

More powerful gear? you faecesting me bro, Quit fooling little kids brobro, This faeces aint fair. ****ing face it. Make a character and you go heads up with one. QUIT BEING MONEY ****ING HUNGRY, your server lost Population and now is falling through,.. Let this be a lesson to you for the real world, Dont Scam people, what goes around comes around, And dont be Greedy, Trust me, You will eat faeces in the future in your real life, and when you do, Remeber to look back when you jipped these little kids behind there comps when they were just trying to have fun. LATES AND STAY UP BIG HOMIE.

Guest darrylmartin

Skilled? He uses the same 3-5 spells again and again, Not even giving anyone a chance. He camps too.

As I tell everyone Aaron, Ill get down into vicious and prove I have skill. VIP1 gear shows no skill.

I think! since the new server is open that the people who dont want to use the vip (the skilled ones) should get free character transfers to the other server :D lol but know one even plays it anyways but still.. and yeah trew seriously stfu i know this post is old but you have vip gear now and still think your good lol thats sad lol if anyone thinks they are good with that gear on yeah you can kill some ppl with that gear i do on my war and rogue some times but its sometimes impossible when they hit 14k+ ALL THE TIME so oh well i guess and yes it is about money dont say some bull faeces about the dps was too low yes but you had to invent gear like that? and ask for money for it? thats not helping us that is helping yourselves lol but im not an owner or even a GM so my word doesnt make a difference peace.

-Haruhi