Extreme Lag then Crash

hatsunemiku

Question

I havent played on this server in for ever. I was playing near wotlk ended.. i think. And I recently got back into the game after about a year stopping. I come and see that all my characters were gone! It took me forever to gear them up! Also, when I get into the game, I cant even play. As soon as I enter the world, the game freezes up majorly after a bad lag of about 1 frame per 30 seconds. Then I have to control alt delete to exit out, and even shutting down the game takes a long time. Whats going on with the game! Help!

12 answers to this question

I have the addon recount, but its not enabled, I disabled all of my addons. Should I uninstall recound fully? I cant run wow in window mode on your server for some reason. It gives me an error on the login screen when I try to go on options. I cant enter the world so I cant do it ingame. And I do have version 4.3.4

I have the addon recount, but its not enabled, I disabled all of my addons. Should I uninstall recound fully? I cant run wow in window mode on your server for some reason. It gives me an error on the login screen when I try to go on options. I cant enter the world so I cant do it ingame. And I do have version 4.3.4

Go in-game and set it to Windowed mode. On the login screen, there is always an error for people updated to 4.3.4. If recount is disabled, it won't matter then.

In game i dont get a error going into windowed mode wierd like everything ppl complains about is like working on my computer like i get a admin thingy error when i play on my sis computer but it still launches icecold-wow lol crazy right