Plimp

AaronKirk

I know hes new and eveything but I'm not complaining but he needs to get used to the commands.

Sunshine told me he asked him for commands and also he summoned me into a arena when i didn't ask him too and I got attacked ALOT. He also wouldn't respond to much of my tickets I had to post the same one three times. I asked him to appear to me and summon hilly as he was stuck and couldn't get out, then I got summoned and my ticket suddenly closed. So I made it again and I didn't get a reply for 5 minutes then he finaly done it.

I'm just sayind and I know hes new but he needs to get used to it you know. That was realy slow and needs to learn a few things. I would suggest other gamemasters teaching him methods. I just don't want this happing all the time.

I'm not moaning I'm just metioning it.

-Aaron.

I know hes new and eveything but I'm not complaining but he needs to get used to the commands

Sunshine told me he asked him for commands

Yes Ofcourse he needs to know commands well. !!! But he is new :)

So i m happy to help new GM's With their Commands thats just fine :)

Guest RetroHealz

Yes Ofcourse he needs to know commands well. !!! But he is new :)

So i m happy to help new GM's With their Commands thats just fine :)

Well, before he got hired, he should of already known the basic commands.

Well, before he got hired, he should of already known the basic commands.

Exactly, I'm not moaning though otherwise I would of posted it in the report person / GM.

I can't understand most of his spelling either, I can only understand the english basic's. I don't want him fired or anything I just want him to learn the basics. :)