Admins please read!!!

Obexboy

Admins and players this is mainly for the admins k. so admins you need to fix your website and launcher they have viruses which is bad my dads vipre anti virus saw a virus on your website and he went and typed in the internet icecold-wow complaints i think and he saw many ppl complaining about hacks!!! so please take the viruses off and admins do something about it thats why many ppl leave i have like 100 in my guild and i only see like 3 online i think the rest left!!!

Truth is.. It's not the site. People leave because for them, this server just doesn't fit the description their looking for. Their are some hackers IN-GAME, because some of them are rude and doesn't follows rules. The site is perfect (at times), Sometimes the lagg kicks in, But then goes away in a period of time. I haven't seen anyone hacked on this server yet. There are no viruses here or in-game unless you download a non-trusted Addon. Trust me. We wouldn't want to waste your time or any one else's time with viruses or hacks.

No the website is mistrusted from vipre its not a addon my dad has only 2 addons that are really trusted everybody has this addon for pvp capping battleground timers and a mining addon yeah and also what about the launchers if you say the website is trusted then what about the launcher!!!

There are no Viruses in anything that we as a Server do.

If your father is getting Virus Warnings he either has bad software, or you've downloaded something 3rd party that doesn't involve Ice.

Please stop making topics about this, if you feel unsafe simply do not play. I promise we won't take it personally.

Thank you,

Artema