Takes forever to a reply from Admin.

Javon445

Well i was offered to my account back by repurchasing VIP again on that account... but that was 5 months ago lol... Made a ticket..... (contacting admin). I really want to play on my old Character because it has some really good memories and stuff in there.... the only problem is that I've waited 29 hours now... without sleep. LoL (I'm a no-lifer).... I have the money... now I'm just waiting to see if its okay purchase it XD. What do you think i should do, Wait for admin to reply orrrrrrrrr create a new account and buy vip on there?

roc13x

06 April 2012 - 01:40 PM

Hello,

PayPal selected the transaction for review, and immediately reversed it. In their contact to us, they indicated that they were contacted by somebody involved and informed that the payment was not authorized.

If you did not do the reversal and nobody else involved (e.g. credit card owner) did it either, please re-purchase the VIP2 that got reversed and the account will become unbanned.

IceCold Co-Owner

Server Administrator

i mean i will but once i repurchase it. will i be un-banned automatically or do i have to wait until someone unbans me? lol. He sent this 5 months ago... I dunnno if its still active, or a choice. Which i hope it is.

i mean i will but once i repurchase it. will i be un-banned automatically or do i have to wait until someone unbans me? lol. He sent this 5 months ago... I dunnno if its still active, or a choice. Which i hope it is.

I think if you were originally automatically banned you should be automatically unbanned, but I'm not sure if thats the case.