Complaint complaints

Obexboy

My dad said his computer wouldnt let him on this page because of vipre his virus protecter so my dad looked up what was the virus on this page and it has many complaints of hacking on this page and i was wondering if you can do something about it i really want my dad to play this game please do anything in your power!!!

My dad said his computer wouldnt let him on this page because of vipre his virus protecter so my dad looked up what was the virus on this page and it has many complaints of hacking on this page and i was wondering if you can do something about it i really want my dad to play this game please do anything in your power!!!

He can stop using a crappy Anti Virus.

I would tell him to use Norton.... That's what i use and i have no problems with accessing this page or any other page on ice.

My dad said norton is terrible and takes to many resources and space on the computer and he said vipre is 10x better then norton and my dad doesn't want to change his virus protector icecold-wow should fix there website or lose my dads company but not me i like this game and even if the virus comes up my virus protecter gets rid of it!!!

There is nothing wrong at all with the site or launcher. I use Avira Free AntiVirus and it doesn't detect any viruses/trojans/malwares on the site/launcher so all your statements your dad says are wrong and should change to a different AntiVirus.

I even went to http://www.avg.com.a...b-page-scanner/ and it said no viruses at all on the site. Also, i went to https://www.virustotal.com/ to scan the launcher and it said 0 viruses on it and it that site tests it on multiple AntiViruses (By the way, that site also tests it on VIPRE too so there should be absolutely nothing wrong at all)

Well my dad said that vipre wouldn't let him on the website cause of viruses i don't know what to tell you and my dad says either your tricking me and your doing hacks on peoples accounts for money and my dads vipre said that it this site may have harmful data or information or something like that so i got to tell ya this get vipre Anti virus and enable in the settings of vipre blocked harmful content pages and their check it out for your self im not trying to offend you for account theft and stuff im not right but it could be true!!! and it might not be viruses but harmful stuff that could mess up a computer!!!

Your dad and his company are going to play World of Warcraft.. interesting, I seem to have no problems with my anti-virus, I can play just fine without any virus problems. The server doesn't hack peoples computers? Lmfao? Why would we be trying to take money off of a launcher. Anyways if your dad can't play then he just can't play a World of Warcraft private server.

Disable your anti-virus, sorry if you dad can't play it's not the server's problems, so stop blaming it.

Well my dad said that vipre wouldn't let him on the website cause of viruses i don't know what to tell you and my dad says either your tricking me and your doing hacks on peoples accounts for money and my dads vipre said that it this site may have harmful data or information or something like that so i got to tell ya this get vipre Anti virus and enable in the settings of vipre blocked harmful content pages and their check it out for your self im not trying to offend you for account theft and stuff im not right but it could be true!!! and it might not be viruses but harmful stuff that could mess up a computer!!!

I Lol'ed

Your dad this... Your dad that... Your dad apparently doesn't know **** about computers lol, I've played for a year or so on Ice Cold, and many other private servers, and when a virus comes up, it can be a thing I call a False Positive, meaning its detecting nothing... I have been playing for over a year, and atleast 6 other pservers... And I've never had any problems or viruses on my comp, even though I do sometimes get a prompt saying theres one somewhere on the site or launcher... Theres just not okay? We all have played we all have use the site.. We all have 0 viruses.. If your dad disagrees.... He stoopid, Sorry

pbccottons i finally came up on a soulution its not the website that was wrong or anything cause i tried it on another computer and on the other computer everything was ok except for download page but no worry i disabled block bad or harmful contents and it would gave me a warning when i downloaded iecold but it didnt that means this problem is solved and everything is ok no viruses it could be my dad has this mining addon thats untrusted but my dad said ill forget about icecold ill play retail but me never icecold rocks and now i know that this website has no viruses im ok entering thanks for help!!!

P.S anyways im still wondering about the part where my dad looked at the internet about icecold hacks "lol" anyways i think this private server has no viruses now but there is a new problem on my computer im getting an error ill post a topic about it!!