Words That Shouldn't be Allowed in the World Chat.

Maliken

There are words people should be talking about in the World Chat, the world chat is supposed to be a place where you can buy items, or ask for help, not a place for cursing, sex, drugs, thats what i'm about to bring up..

The words that shouldn't be allowed..

"Weed"

"Marijuana"

Not Going to say the whole list, buy anything to do with genital organs.

"Sex"

Anything like that, shouldn't be allowed.

There are children, that play this game, every time you someone uses a curse word, or any of the stuff i just listed, can put a terrible influence on the child and make us look bad, do you want more members? stop using those words, It's really immature.

Well, I completely agree in that part where you say they shouldn't be said, -at all-. but it would be a bit more of an easy task for GMs and/or moderators if they implemented a language filter for World Chat. It would be useful towards GMs since they can't stay on 24/7 and moderate, to my knowledge. Yes, I understand scripting something like this might be a small challenge, but it's just my opinion. If they were ever to implement this type of thing, it would be logical for players to be able to send screenshots in of those using strong language towards others, or in World Chat.

Well, I completely agree in that part where you say they shouldn't be said, -at all-. but it would be a bit more of an easy task for GMs and/or moderators if they implemented a language filter for World Chat. It would be useful towards GMs since they can't stay on 24/7 and moderate, to my knowledge. Yes, I understand scripting something like this might be a small challenge, but it's just my opinion. If they were ever to implement this type of thing, it would be logical for players to be able to send screenshots in of those using strong language towards others, or in World Chat.

There is already a language filter for world chat tho.

There are words people should be talking about in the World Chat, the world chat is supposed to be a place where you can buy items, or ask for help, not a place for cursing, sex, drugs, thats what i'm about to bring up..

The words that shouldn't be allowed..

"Weed"

"Marijuana"

Not Going to say the whole list, buy anything to do with genital organs.

"Sex"

Anything like that, shouldn't be allowed.

There are children, that play this game, every time you someone uses a curse word, or any of the stuff i just listed, can put a terrible influence on the child and make us look bad, do you want more members? stop using those words, It's really immature.

These words aren't that bad at all, keep in mind the game is rated for teens so i would say not to block words that are said because of a few people that are too young.

These words aren't that bad at all, keep in mind the game is rated for teens so i would say not to block words that are said because of a few people that are too young.

I'd rather "NOT" see a 13-14 year old say things like, "sex", or speak about smoking weed in a virtual game. Actually, any teen to the point untill they can hold severe responsibility.