Druid Healing Talent

Okay.. As we all know druids are WAY to OP with there retro talent. I was on my druid and a VIP1 and a VIP 5 couldnt kill me because of the talent tree. That makes it unfair because druids cant die without seriously strong people. (Referring to VIP7) Even if your stunned you still heal amazingly fast.

~Sorry to the people who love that talent but its unfair for all the other classes that cant even stay alive xD

Okay.. As we all know druids are WAY to OP with there retro talent. I was on my druid and a VIP1 and a VIP 5 couldnt kill me because of the talent tree. That makes it unfair because druids cant die without seriously strong people. (Referring to VIP7) Even if your stunned you still heal amazingly fast.

~Sorry to the people who love that talent but its unfair for all the other classes that cant even stay alive xD

Yeah I've noticed this and its quite annoying.

it's fair because they don't do much damage and it makes up for it also, i have killed a VIP 2 druid with that talent on a non VIP warrior with 5m hp so it's not that OP.

I agree with Derrick.

The talent is powerful, but it is a long way away from OP. It's not hard to kill one if you know what you're doing ;)

druids should be fixed like cat form or bear they hardly do damage i think gm and ryan should fix this

Come to think of it, ever since I've played this server... I've never seen a druid in bear -or- cat form. ^.^