HELP

Question

11 answers to this question

no i tried be4 plus i counted it each upgrade needs 100 shards and 4 crystals and i have 8 gears 8 times 100 = 800 4 times 4 = 32 and why would i continue after reaching my goal ? secondly i tried be4 and said i can upgrade and i did cuz i like to challange myself with the same gears so once i reached 800 and 32 i tried and it hasnt worked :( sadly this forum is taking to long so i decided to start all over and destroy the 800 and 32 and start all over ( as i said i like to challange myself ) so no need to help guys sorry for the bother but if u could help out i would appreciate it but to me it doesnt matter and chipmunk65510 when u refered to "you are responsible for your actions" firstly i know i am im not stuiped :) secondly i sense some people are secretly accusing me of hacking to them i would like to say i dont have that kind of power plus i love this server :D its fun ! and why would i do something idiotically stuiped to get myself out of this server ? why ? :D #NotAngryimCalm :D

no i tried be4 plus i counted it each upgrade needs 100 shards and 4 crystals and i have 8 gears 8 times 100 = 800 4 times 4 = 32 and why would i continue after reaching my goal ? secondly i tried be4 and said i can upgrade and i did cuz i like to challange myself with the same gears so once i reached 800 and 32 i tried and it hasnt worked :( sadly this forum is taking to long so i decided to start all over and destroy the 800 and 32 and start all over ( as i said i like to challange myself ) so no need to help guys sorry for the bother but if u could help out i would appreciate it but to me it doesnt matter and chipmunk65510 when u refered to "you are responsible for your actions" firstly i know i am im not stuiped :) secondly i sense some people are secretly accusing me of hacking to them i would like to say i dont have that kind of power plus i love this server :D its fun ! and why would i do something idiotically stuiped to get myself out of this server ? why ? :D #NotAngryimCalm :D

Thats his signature, Its on all of his posts, and I'm not accusing you I was just thinking about it xD.

haha okk :) no problem :D and i never know why but most people think the same way :P trust me im not what i look like :P

I'm curious... did you find a solution to your problem, yet?

sadly no ... my only solution was destroying the 800 and 32 and start all over and this time im gonna upgrade 1 by 1 so even if i got this problem again atleast i would knw about it once i reach 100 and 4 instead of 800 and 32 but sadly im soo lazy im on my hunter now Monori :P ill continue later on my rogue