ICC = Popularity

thedercy

As far as i know most servers don't have a haste increase AND a "somewhat" working ICC to solo with. This is rare and should be given more focus to increase popularity. Now i'm hearing that Lich King was disabled because you did not want people receiving the "Kingslayer" title for reasons such as it being apart of the pvp system created by you guys. This is just my opinion, but i don't think the pvp system you created ( getting 1 honor point per kill and needing 100k for a special weapon) is actually worth having to disable LIch King. no offence but i believe that if you advertise having a "fully working ICC.. AND it being soloable" will get this server HUGE increases in server population. People would go for "soloable ICC" rather than "having to kill 100k players for a good weapon" . But if you feel that the pvp system you created should stay then i think you should just disable the "Kingslayer" that is granted when you kill the Lich King... its more work but if you want server popularity. I'm not saying put all your focus into fixing ICC bugs and having Lich King fightable... but i'm saying at least have LIch King available. If you guys can achieve this, you'll be shot way into the ranks of Molten WoW in private server list rankings i'm dead positive. This is the kind of thing you showcase on the main page of this website. "Working Soloable ICC". Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion, i hope you consider what i have proposed.

I absolutely believe that people will find ICC being soloable fun. TBH, and i don't mean to be offensive, i find nothing, besides the high haste, on this server to be fun at all. Everything is just farming for a little to long for comfort. Do you know what the reason is most people come to play private servers is? I feel that i can say that most people come to private servers for the purpose of experience content that you couldn't experience on retail wow. At least that's my reason, but i know there are many other like me that are willing to try out a server if it will grant them that opportunity. Avenged7, the custom content on this server needs to be improved a lot if it is going to surpass a fixed "soloable" ICC in the "fun factor". I'm talking about farming and event making and such. I believe this server will excel if it can carry out these suggestions of mine.

Lich King still works if you can get to him. Just sayin. And you say this stuff like it's some easy task to fix an entire endgame dungeon with scripting and all that jazz. You obviously don't realize how much work that would take for not a huge amount of reward. Woo, the retail nerdlings like me will be able to get their dick wet by soloing ICC! Yea, not worth the time to fix something that not everyone has fond, or not so fond, memories of. Just suck it up and let Ryan work on more custom content for us to enjoy. THAT's why most people play fun servers. To play with a bunch of custom stuff.

Tldr: No

I tried keeping this civilized and mannerly Knee. The point of fixing ICC, or any other raid for that matter, is so that people can get through those raids easily and have fun... and forget about their "fond" or " not so fond" memories of the raid. I suggested this to help the server otherwise i wouldn't have mentioned it. This server needs something to attract players... its up to you to keep them here with w/e custom content you come up with. We can't assume people play fun servers for the content that "they" make so instead of beating around the bush give them something they actually know. And by the way, i'm pretty sure Lich King is unreachable at the moment. I've tried in every difficulty there is. I've even tried using class spells to get passed the bugs that had gotten in the way such as "blink" or "heroic leap". If its that intricate to have access to Lich King, then by all means it requires fixing. Sure it's probably a lot of work, but Knee.. there is a reward in the end... just remember that people would go for original content rather than custom content. Take for example the popularity of Molten WoW. Why is it famous? Well for starters it provides free original content right from the get go... that was their hook! .. The thing they used to keep players in was through their nearly perfect working pvp system for upgrading that free gear. Every server needs a hook, so far the only hook this server has is high haste combat, if you could get fixed raids into the equation... just saying Knee... just saying.

I must say this guy has a point. May be not ICC or DS or any kind of raid coz I know that fully scripting a Raid/Dungeon can be a bastard. But we do need a hook. I played on pile of crap before I came here and tbh it was crap. The only good thing was the events. I reckon we should be a PvP event arena and host events hourly-daily for both VIP and non-vip. It will certainly increae our popularity a bit. Also people who can't afford to pay for VIP but have reached the end of gear farming, like me, want a new challenge. There Gurubashi arena but that gets annoying with all the VIPS one shotting us and theres the spirit Annihalator but they get boring after a while so we should add something to spice this server up

I honestly think that ICC would be a waste of time as well. As Knee said alot of work for not alot of reward. If they focus all of their efforts on making MORE custom dungeons, items, and other such things the server will also get a ALOT more players. Not everybody likes the raiding aspect.. Their are a few people who do but they do it for solely RP purposes. I think they should just make more events. More Custom dungeons for gear. And more options to gear up. And maybe even a higher level cap. =)