Trip with my Girl

I won't be on for 4 whole days! D: im going to nebraska with my girlfriend; and i can't bring my laptop... im SURE you guys would miss me ^.^, Yeah, it's a lifelong crisis, IK. lol. Alrighty well, i'll be able to check forums with my hotels computers; but won't be able to play. So i'll seeya guys!

I won't be on for 4 whole days! D: im going to nebraska with my girlfriend; and i can't bring my laptop... im SURE you guys would miss me ^.^, Yeah, it's a lifelong crisis, IK. lol. Alrighty well, i'll be able to check forums with my hotels computers; but won't be able to play. So i'll seeya guys!

Aww, so you can't bring your laptop? Well that sucks and Everyone in the guild will miss you ;P

jeeze. My Trip Forecast: Flight moved down 6 teminals without a warning, flight was delayed by an hour and a half, it was an express plain, due to the weather, we couldn't go on the plain we ordered, (No money exchange) Some, including me, had to put carryon too big to fit in the ENTIRE plain, on a seperate baggage claim; which took another hour after landing. But as we are about to land, there is a 'big' storm, so we couldn't land, our plain ran out of gas, so we glided to the nearest airport. Spent an hour there, and finally we got to our airport 4 hours after we were scheduled to be there. Yupyup.

#Hotel Businesscenter ftw

jeeze. My Trip Forecast: Flight moved down 6 teminals without a warning, flight was delayed by an hour and a half, it was an express plain, due to the weather, we couldn't go on the plain we ordered, (No money exchange) Some, including me, had to put carryon too big to fit in the ENTIRE plain, on a seperate baggage claim; which took another hour after landing. But as we are about to land, there is a 'big' storm, so we couldn't land, our plain ran out of gas, so we glided to the nearest airport. Spent an hour there, and finally we got to our airport 4 hours after we were scheduled to be there. Yupyup.

#Hotel Businesscenter ftw

xD Sounds like it was Hell.