i cant find my account name or username

the bomb

Question

currently my account is gone my email was [email protected] the email that the account used please bring my account back it has lots of important items and i cant remember my account name so i typed in my email and my password but the ice-cold launcher said error then it closed it self if you can please tell me my username and password to my account i need help please use my email i typed in my email into the username bar but it said error then closed the program icecold

6 answers to this question

Im sorry but when i tried to look at the account that's hooked onto that email, it said there were no player's found on it and didn't say the account name, also, you will have to make a Admin Ticket to find your account's password, only the admin can see account's password.

well now what can i have at least my items cause i worked hard on my warlock

before they send you your stuff they would need proof that you actually had that stuff, but thats not going to be hard because theres a option where you can see the last things you were wearing before you lost your account. Just make admin ticket and maybe, just maybe ryan can find your account name and password.