Reason Why Era Shouldn't Get GM

Nerraw

Well I'm Smackdonald and i changed my name because im a VIP. When I did Era still made fun of me. I took some screenshots and this is why Era shouldn't get GM even if the applications were open.

1:wowscrnshot072512211523.jpg

2:wowscrnshot072512211514.jpg

Just a piece of my mind.. But yeah have fun Era.

Probably. But it's funny i kill him with donor gear and he cusses at me lol.. People tried to defend me about it but it's whatever, he's a Retrager hahhaha!

Don't disgrace my name like that :o

PS: I just read the chat in the screenshot and Haterisme is the one who said "smackdonald likes buttsex" anyways xD

Edit: Here is proof, this was taken from Era's post about needing more GMs

All the GMs are great. But still we have to much. Make it 1-2 Players, Supposedly Era and Millerlite. Both are great helpers.

I don't know where all this talk about new GMs being picked came from. The GM apps aren't open so why post flack about each other. It's not benefiting anyone and you're just making the community look bad.

Once the GM Apps are open again, then start recommending people for GM and what-not. Until then I'd say people should just chill.

I don't know where all this talk about new GMs being picked came from. The GM apps aren't open so why post flack about each other. It's not benefiting anyone and you're just making the community look bad.

Once the GM Apps are open again, then start recommending people for GM and what-not. Until then I'd say people should just chill.

I don't think we're supposed to recommend people for GM anyways >.>