2-3 More Gamemasters.. Should Happen

Maliken

I've been on most of the day and i've seen the time most gamemaster's are able to be there to help. It's kind of bad to not have a GM on at all times, just so they are able to make everyone happy. I was on for about 45 minutes and people going crazy about gm's not being there. There was one incident i or anyone could do anything to help with.

Let's play it out.

Supposedly, puffin and Pali got into an argument because Pali claimed that puffin told another person to encourage to make fun of people that..

Don't have gear like they do.

Are new to the server.

They are bad at PvP

They don't know exactly what to do.

People shouldn't be telling other people to make fun of players or tell them to leave, it makes them want to get off the server, that's losing members each time that has happened. I tried my best to handle the situation but all i got was some trash talk from puffin and a story about Ryan. I'm not trying to snitch out anyone but that shouldn't really be tolerated. If we could have a GM online that can make sure that the server is having no problems with other players or help, the community would be a lot better and people would want to Vote/Donate/Join more often. But if they keep getting away with what was stated then the server loses more.

Here is a screenshot of a person needing help (Pali) with a situation. No Gamemaster there to help.

WoWScrnShot_072412_234719.jpg

Currently as I'm typing this at 12:18 AM, There is a ragefest between puffin and another player going at it. No GM there.

WoWScrnShot_072512_001914.jpg

WoWScrnShot_072512_001923.jpg

I don't know what the new players would think of that to be honest, Thats why more gamemasters should be monitoring tickets and chats and people that are breaking the rules, but no GM was there to stop them. If i were a new player i wouldn't know what to think about that conversation i would hope there wasn't fighting between the whole server.

I think there should be action taken by hiring at least 2-3 more gamemasters that can be on and monitor.

Personally (Admins Decide) But Here is some people that should be considered

1- Millerlite (This guy is constantly a great help and is online a lot.)

2- I'll Volunteer (I'll even volunteer to help out if this ever becomes something)

3- Whoever the community decides

I know i'm going to get criticized and flamed for making this, but just to let you know it doesn't bother me. It makes me stronger the more hate i receive for helping out the community.

Thanks if this is considered.

Didn't we already have a post like this from Millerlite?

This.

We've already had an entire thread rejecting this idea, we don't really need another one.

In the end, no.

PS. Puffin lol? I'm the only one Sheep is talking about in your screenshots..

Didn't we already have a post like this from Millerlite?

Yes we already had a topic like this..... and it ended up the same way THE GM APPS ARE CLOSED SO STOP ASKING FOR THEM TO BE OPEN! also in the SS its shows a person asking in /o for a GM -_-.....read your ticket miller btw if some one was speed hacking use Fraps and Video tap it and post on fourms

Yes we already had a topic like this..... and it ended up the same way THE GM APPS ARE CLOSED SO STOP ASKING FOR THEM TO BE OPEN! also in the SS its shows a person asking in /o for a GM -_-.....read your ticket miller btw if some one was speed hacking use Fraps and Video tap it and post on fourms

Puppy, calm yourself >:o. I think he gets the point with your big letters. Anyways, this topic is pretty much solved. If I still had my power, I would close this myself but :| Someone help me out.

To start off, DIEGO please don't not have conversations in forum posts.

Second-This idea is already denied.

First off, It's a forum thread, people converse on these things, sure I went a bit off-topic. But It's not like spammed 500 messages in a row for post-count. I was just giving him a reply, if you still insist of me messaging him, I will do so. But please relax, there's no need to be hunting prey. I only mean to be a friend to all.

Second, to all reading this you heard the man, it's been denied. By all means cease these requests to make people Game Masters just because of the applications being closed and you think we need more help. I've been a hard worker like them, I trust that they will deliver in making this server fun for all, sure they may not be on 24/7 that's because they're humans, we need breaks too, For now, just go about and enjoy your time on IceCold. We'll take care of any misdemeanors at our own pace. Thank you.