lost all spells, abilities and mount

jacoltac

Question

Hello, I just logged in after a couple days and saw that I no longer had my mount, and all of my spells/abilities were missing. Talents showed them as learned, but also said i had 10 unspent talent points, which i shouldn't have. When I tried to learn them, it just returned to 10 unspent points. I can train for the talents again but would have to re-purchase all of them. Any ideas?

5 answers to this question

This happend in a private server i used to play on , Everytime i logged on my Talents would reset and Everything would be gone ... Sadly admins couldn't fix it ... Other than that I'd say your Char is bugged, Have you tried /Save Before each logout?

I've never seen this happen on anyone on IceCold before, Anyways Before anything Try contacting Blizzard and See if they can give you an idea of How to fix your problem

If not then Contact IceCold's Staff/Administration , I'm sure they can help you better ^-^

This happend in a private server i used to play on , Everytime i logged on my Talents would reset and Everything would be gone ... Sadly admins couldn't fix it ... Other than that I'd say your Char is bugged, Have you tried /Save Before each logout?

I've never seen this happen on anyone on IceCold before, Anyways Before anything Try contacting Blizzard and See if they can give you an idea of How to fix your problem

If not then Contact IceCold's Staff/Administration , I'm sure they can help you better ^-^

Is this some kind of sick joke? Trying to make us believe that there is someone THIS dumb in the world?

This post makes me want to suicide.

Hey! Did you figure it out yet? If not; This is what to do... But first; are ALL of your talents missing; or are they all there; then plus another 10 points? Did you purchase the spell 'Titan's Grip'? From the online store of IcecoldWoW? If you are having trouble with your talent tree resetting, do this... Once you logged in seeing that your talents have been reset; using Alt-F4 to close your WoW; log back in; and then loggin to your specified character. Now your talents should be reset. What you want to do is; Continue with creating your talent tree; but leave ONE talent point un-spent... Leaving you with spending only 40, NOT 41... click learn. Then do the same thing; But this time just log out using the menu, or ESC key. then go back to the main login screen; and re-enter your details. Meaning; Do NOT close your WoW; just return to the main login screen. Re-loggin, and it should be fixed.

P.S. ONCE CLICKED LEARN ON 40 TALENT POINTS LEAVING ONE UNSPENT; YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SPEND THAT LAST POINT.

Hope i helped. :) -Millerlite, AKA Corey