<GM> Derrick

yenko

Have a big problem here regarding the professionalism of your GM's. I simply was only stating innocent innovative ideas through /o chat, someone complained about the ideas that i in fact was only stating in regards to server lag, etc. Player name was "DeathParagon" i believe, I was banned from chat for 10 minutes because of simply defending myself after being approached and bullied in /o chat regarding these innovative ideas i was giving. After the bullying continued, i basically was "steamed", and yes, i was mad because of the fact that i was being logical, peaceful, and innovative. There was nothing that i was stating that could have been remotely offensive towards "IceCold" other than i stated that the new rule (#18) was quite political and knew this would give GM's, admin's, etc. more power to just put down the "banhammer" because of complaints of lag, and honestly if there is lag... people will complain, simply put. period. However, i wasn't necessarily complaining about the lag. I was stating innovative ideas on how we can fix the lag. It is my side business, so it is all i know really. I support my family with my knowledge and skills, I figured it wouldn't hurt in /o chat to share some of those ideas prior to being "bullied" about the situation. I would like this issue AT THE VERY LEAST taken into consideration and at least warned, i don't believe this is showing much professionalism when i ponder purchasing VIP, custom weapons, etc. I think twice now, knowing that Gm's can just have a power trip without reading or knowing the story as a whole, jumping to conclusions, and banning people from chat for no apparent reason. I KNOW this really sounds cliche' too because of the same ol' "he banned me from chat because i was right and he was wrong" or the "im mad so im going to type an angry forum about this asshole".... NO! this is just simply something that i believe should be addressed immediately. After all, if this was another player it would possibly sound the same, or similar. Please try to look at this at a players perspective, and if possible review the conversation and "bullying" when it began in it's entirety. Thank you.

Thank you for reading and your time.

Sincerely,

Diabsoule (Joshua Jarvis)

No, you were muted for swearing in the World Chat and also complaining about lag. You were warned multiple times by multiple GMs and were told to take your, "Innovative ideas" to the forums in the, "Suggestions & Ideas" thread. None of these issues you complied with and thus were muted. You were not being, "Bullied" by anyone, instead you reacted rather hostile and continued to disrespect the rules. You were being annoying and the mute was fully deserved and then some.

In the future, try not to break the rules and expect recognition, and take the constructive criticism lightly, and try not to call an active member of the community, "Incompetent" and a, "Hypocrite".

Best Regards,

The Bully (Deathparagon)

Okay, first of all i warned you twice about language. I muted you for 10minutes for the third time. Now i don't see why you would be complaining because i could have muted you longer but i didn't.

So the conclusion. You were muted for a good reason.

Where at all does this make sense? You both asked of me to go to forums to express my complaint, I have done so willingly that. Yet I am still getting "bullied" by someone whom feels that self righteousness is his best reply and/or answer, you were the one who has drew first blood and yet I'm considered Someone "cussing" in /o chat because I said "BS"? I called you an "asshole" because I was defending myself from your arrogance, how is it right to continue when you have already done? Because maybe you're not finished? You feel you need to continue because you both are bigger people than I am? It all boils down to my initial point here. If we cannot act like adults, please let the adults respond. I feel that (even) 10 minutes of chat ban was unjust, and yes I'm expressing that in forums, and no I don't think that's unjust that I am doing so. I do believe this post however needs attention of owner/admin, what have you rather than the people that this actually targets and yet continue there course of initially doing (what I think) is wrong, the same people that directed me here to post about issues, and I'm doing that. So please do not reply, I would respectfully appreciate someone of higher status to review. Thank you, enjoy your day.

Where at all does this make sense? You both asked of me to go to forums to express my complaint, I have done so willingly that. Yet I am still getting "bullied" by someone whom feels that self righteousness is his best reply and/or answer, you were the one who has drew first blood and yet I'm considered Someone "cussing" in /o chat because I said "BS"? I called you an "asshole" because I was defending myself from your arrogance, how is it right to continue when you have already done? Because maybe you're not finished? You feel you need to continue because you both are bigger people than I am? It all boils down to my initial point here. If we cannot act like adults, please let the adults respond. I feel that (even) 10 minutes of chat ban was unjust, and yes I'm expressing that in forums, and no I don't think that's unjust that I am doing so. I do believe this post however needs attention of owner/admin, what have you rather than the people that this actually targets and yet continue there course of initially doing (what I think) is wrong, the same people that directed me here to post about issues, and I'm doing that. So please do not reply, I would respectfully appreciate someone of higher status to review. Thank you, enjoy your day.

You could have refrained from using the term, "Asshole" if your intellect was capable of holding a large vocabulary. I'm not being self righteous either. You're mad that no one listened to you in the World chat, instead you were redirected to the forums and warned for language and told not to talk about lag. Instead of acting like an adult, you continued to argue about how it was a stupid rule, and that your ideas should be listened to. Then after being muted, you go to the forums and complain with your side of the story and did not entail the other side of things until now.

Even If the admin/owner were to read this, he would be agreeing with his staff on the mute, and probably even take it further. He placed the rules in the first place, and you chose to break them. If you were to get the admin/senior staff Tirionl, he would also take the side of staff and still end up banning you for longer amount of time. Your point is invalid and as such, this thread should be closed for further discussion. You chose to argue and lost, three times now. Please take your insolence off of IceCold. Your opinion is not needed.

My apologies, i don't answer such questions with obvious answers when i have clearly pointed out i was mad initially, i hardly know what point you have to make other than another sad attempt of what "deathparagon" is seeking.

You know what? I'm just gonna bury this thing, let's all just forget we even started talking about this. This has obviously at this point become pointless. I'm done. Whether i think you all are correct or wrong is irrelevant, I just don't want to be arguing about something so pointless anymore, and just want to hop back, login, and have no issues with my fellow players, vip's, admin's, gm's. Whether i am being childish or you all are, doesn't matter, how i see it? we are ALL, including myself, being childish about this debate. I believe we just need to bury the hatchet as they say, and forget it ever happened. Go on with our lives.