Little help please? :)

Anime

Well i can start the launcher and connect but it always goes to realm list and i cant get into the character selection screen i have played perfectly since server has been up so is their a problem or do i just have to keep trying? usually when the server crashes this is what happens but it connects if i keep trying but i have for like 20 mins and then i left it alone for a couple hours and still not working any ideas? :) ty :) btw read my app >.< lol :)

Well i can start the launcher and connect but it always goes to realm list and i cant get into the character selection screen i have played perfectly since server has been up so is their a problem or do i just have to keep trying? usually when the server crashes this is what happens but it connects if i keep trying but i have for like 20 mins and then i left it alone for a couple hours and still not working any ideas? :) ty :) btw read my app >.< lol :)

Yeah Well it seems it crashed (But didn't Restart itself) So we need developer or Actually ADMIN To restart it

Sorry about this