Admins read now

taphaters

Im back cause im bored of wotlk unbann me god damn it all i did was throw a f bomb in chat lol getting a perma ban such bullfaeces Plus you gotta give me a break i did donate for the server and i always voted and i brought alot of my friends on here so Come on now xP and when i was gm i banned that many ppl because by accident i hit ban perm by mistake yeah yeah so like Come on now Let me on and ill donate 40 bucks xD

bloodlich.jpg

Grand:Bloodlich

a few things to say to this.

1: your being very rude and impatient. nothing good will come from this.

2: your not even on the right fourm.

3: the admins will choose haveing a peaceful server over money. atleast i hope so.

4: you should delete this to look better because this post is extremely rude and childish.

5: on your unban appeal you should have manners. state why your banned. why you should be unbanned. exact date of ban if you can remember. along with who banned you if you remb*

6: If a dev or admin comments on this your unban chance is guranteed 0% because of your language and attitude and respect towards them.

This advice will come in use. Its up to you to decide to use it or not.

But yes a perma ban for that is outrageous. should only be a mute...

Im back cause im bored of wotlk unbann me god damn it all i did was throw a f bomb in chat lol getting a perma ban such bullfaeces Plus you gotta give me a break i did donate for the server and i always voted and i brought alot of my friends on here so Come on now xP and when i was gm i banned that many ppl because by accident i hit ban perm by mistake yeah yeah so like Come on now Let me on and ill donate 40 bucks xD

bloodlich.jpg

Grand:Bloodlich

The Addon I gave you did not have a permaban option on it. You needed to type it in, and I taught you how to use the Addon too.

You permabanned 9 people. If you ban, it shows up in your chat log.

Also, wrong section.

Let me clearfy this Uhm how the **** did i ip ban them ? all i did was put in the user and clicked ban this is nonsense ssly i made a mistake Thats what humans do all the time make mistakes god damn you ppl are ignorant and i have been patient For months no one has helped me or gave a faeces If there is any Gms or admins that have common sense and mature about theyre job speak up and help a person that made nothing but mistakes also i mightve not even payed attention i was very excited for having the job but when i saw players camping i banned them the way i remembered and i ****in ip banned them by accident.You really think i wanted to ip ban the players why the **** would i have donated and voted for? not for the gear but for Keeping the server alive and healthy thats all i made a damn Childish mistake Dont hire me for gm just let me on so i can play on the shaman i donated on

Let me clearfy this Uhm how the **** did i ip ban them ? all i did was put in the user and clicked ban this is nonsense ssly i made a mistake Thats what humans do all the time make mistakes god damn you ppl are ignorant and i have been patient For months no one has helped me or gave a faeces If there is any Gms or admins that have common sense and mature about theyre job speak up and help a person that made nothing but mistakes also i mightve not even payed attention i was very excited for having the job but when i saw players camping i banned them the way i remembered and i ****in ip banned them by accident.You really think i wanted to ip ban the players why the **** would i have donated and voted for? not for the gear but for Keeping the server alive and healthy thats all i made a damn Childish mistake Dont hire me for gm just let me on so i can play on the shaman i donated on

after reading all this you dont deserve to even be back on the forums stop dodging banns and deal with ur pathetic life