Zaeria spawncamping

stabbe1337

You just let it happen you could have ran away thats NOT spawn camping man and she/he waited like 5-10 seconds each time.

its still spawn camping still mainly his fault for letting hit happen but was spawn camping

no lie about the quality its complete shiznits

swager236, on 03 June 2012 - 01:39 AM, said:

o please, PEOPLE. IF YOUR IN THE ARENA it and your being camped. then get the hell out. you should enter at your own risk. i cant beleive thats not a rule...

Swager by the way u posted this message sounds like u like people beening spawnkilled. Thats why the staff is cracking down on spawnkilling because players shouldnt be scared to enter the arena.

you enter the arena at your own risk. its not a sanctuary. i mean. if your cracking down on this. your just banning people for more stupid reasons. and its not going to end. it will continue to happen. the arena isnt a chill zone like you guys have it setup. its for fighting. if you dont like being camped well get friends and gank the guy. i dont hate campers. you really cant so you just get better and camp them back... i think its a dumb big waste of time to ban a guy for spawn killing while your inside a ARENA. An arena is a place of fighting. not chillin. and this is even a PVP based server.