VIP user killing outside of arena

coredita

ok so lately everyone been breaking arena rules attack outside of ring claiming it was ok and now they have started killing outside of arena entirely here i have proof of a VIP USER doing just that, I can understand a non VIP user doing it cause they may not know the rules but if you take the time to pay for VIP, YOU SHOULD KNOW THE RULES and in that case i think this user deserves to be banned, i will admit i have broken rules before but i was unaware of the full rules and opened a ticket to get that verified. I do think that all deserve to have their actions dealt without any sort of difference so in my final words, if a non VIP will get banned for this so should a VIP user (not saying you wont but i know some servers dont ban their VIP)

VIPbreakingrules.png

As you can see i am only recieving damage and not giveing it back, i let him kill me so that I could not be said of fighting out of arena in any way

"outside arena" means to be outside gurubashi arena. when you first teleport to gurubashi you are outside at the teleporter. as soon as you walk up the ramp and see "Gurubashi Arena" on your screen you are in arena. as i can see you are still in arena, not outside on the dirt road or anything

Still, ou

"outside arena" means to be outside gurubashi arena. when you first teleport to gurubashi you are outside at the teleporter. as soon as you walk up the ramp and see "Gurubashi Arena" on your screen you are in arena. as i can see you are still in arena, not outside on the dirt road or anything

Still, outside Arena is not allowed.

• 1 month later...