Thanks Staff

buffolo17

I Would like to say to Ryan and Jordan and The staff thank you for such a great server i love you all And always will The staff is great you have really nice and Funny and Kind people workin for You Please keep up the good work I would cry my eyes until i have no more eyes left if this server ever Goes down You guys are so great thank you for making VIP 7 and MAking Custom items and Areas and malls and Even a Custom server :) I love you All i just thought you should know that You are the best And will always will be!

Your Player/#1 Fan

Guides/Keyallin

PS. I LOVE TIRIONL :P Lol :)

I Would like to say to Ryan and Jordan and The staff thank you for such a great server i love you all And always will The staff is great you have really nice and Funny and Kind people workin for You Please keep up the good work I would cry my eyes until i have no more eyes left if this server ever Goes down You guys are so great thank you for making VIP 7 and MAking Custom items and Areas and malls and Even a Custom server :) I love you All i just thought you should know that You are the best And will always will be!

Your Player/#1 Fan

Guides/Keyallin

PS. I LOVE TIRIONL :P Lol :)

Lol Thank you :P