coming back , maybe :?

kamana

hey there , its Nokololo the best non-VIP mage "i guess" :P god i forgot how rediculous my toon name was :P

anyways ... i'm considering coming back to icecold once my lap top gets fixed , i hope my old friends are still playing, i missed everyone and how much i had fun playing icecold .. and mostly, i hope i can keep up with the arena fights with my old gear (@@Gold mage gear :P)

see you soon people =)

hey there , its Nokololo the best non-VIP mage "i guess" :P god i forgot how rediculous my toon name was :P

anyways ... i'm considering coming back to icecold once my lap top gets fixed , i hope my old friends are still playing, i missed everyone and how much i had fun playing icecold .. and mostly, i hope i can keep up with the arena fights with my old gear (@@Gold mage gear :P)

see you soon people =)

Haha, I remember you :P

If you come back, welcome back :D

Why the best?

Just asking, btw. ^^

back when i was playing i used to hit 14.6m arcane blast i did about 40m dps on the dummy (i actually posted a SS of it when i made the post about me quitting wow feel free to check it :) ) i was killing vip6 people in like 5 or 6 hits, my record in soloing DW was 1:31 minutes :P i always won pvp events ( damn i miss the stair event :( ) aaaand i soloed 2 VIP6 pallys one of them had 2 LOL swords on ... as far as i remember no other mage was able to do any of that ^^. thats it :P

i almost forgot , i had 6.4m HP as non-vip :D