Diego/Kellian Gone Permanently...

xJetStar721

Hello and good evening to all,

I rarely make topics but when I do they are noticeable... For personal reasons, I have been permanently banned from IceCold servers. Just know, that even now that I am gone for good... You all need to know... I will always love the server, as I will also always love it's players to the very end. Me and IceCold.. We had a good run.. :)... If I get un-banned I'll still be working for you guys harder than ever.. If I'm still banned.. I will miss all of you... Please take care, each and every one of you, obey the rules... Set an example for those new guys coming in, become a role model for them, as to people say, I've become one for them at one point... Nothing speaks with more IceCold Pride than to setting an example, and a very good one, to ALL players. I just know that if you listen to me, people will want to better themselves, always do that :), heck, I did that and I ended up being the Senior Game Master/ Junior Administrator of this amazing server.. Keep that in mind, guys. Goodbye everybody :)..

623efbed66c247d090e639c.png

*My Good Bye Note From Jordan*

Hello and good evening to all,

I rarely make topics but when I do they are noticeable... For personal reasons, I have been permanently banned from IceCold servers. Just know, that even now that I am gone for good... You all need to know... I will always love the server, as I will also always love it's players to the very end. Me and IceCold.. We had a good run.. :)... If I get un-banned I'll still be working for you guys harder than ever.. If I'm still banned.. I will miss all of you... Please take care, each and every one of you, obey the rules... Set an example for those new guys coming in, become a role model for them, as to people say, I've become one for them at one point... Nothing speaks with more IceCold Pride than to setting an example, and a very good one, to ALL players. I just know that if you listen to me, people will want to better themselves, always do that :), heck, I did that and I ended up being the Senior Game Master/ Junior Administrator of this amazing server.. Keep that in mind, guys. Goodbye everybody :)..

623efbed66c247d090e639c.png

*My Good Bye Note From Jordan*

It was great working with you.. :(

Please don't forget your brother and Idol.. :)..