My Story =)

darksidian

I am a 19 year old chef from new jersey. Some people say that you have a good life to me and i live the dream because i own a 2 story house and a 2011 challenger and 2011 Camaro. Some people just know me as the nice guy or the guy who helps out. Well all these statements are wrong.

During my sophomore-Senior year of High School i was Picked on because i was different. I cared about others and helped others while everyone was out to hurt others or ruin others lives. In my life i have lived with heart cancer as a baby but was never found in me till i was 16. Ever since then i had to get treatment that made me bald. That gave more people ways to make fun of me. 16-17 i had to go to therapy because i always though of suicide. During my freshman-senior year i had a lovely girlfriend that helped me through everything and the week after graduation ripped my heart out and i went insane and drove my car 100mph on a freeway and spun out and crashed. I spent 2 days in the hospital from breaking 3 bones. My Left and right Arm, My left foot. I have a lovely girlfriend now that keeps me sane but does not know that i have cancer because i do not like people to worry.

When i was younger i never had much of a family in my home. My dad was a very crazy man who killed my 2 year old brother and almost my 4 year old brother but i stopped him and he managed to cut me on my left arm and now i have 7 stitches. He was put into a mental home for 4 years and jail for life and died 2 months ago.

I tell you my story not to feel bad for me but to show you.

"No Matter What Happens In Life, No Matter how much you may hate it, There is a life out there that wishes they had yours"

"Do Not Take Your Life For Granted"

I am a 19 year old chef from new jersey. Some people say that you have a good life to me and i live the dream because i own a 2 story house and a 2011 challenger and 2011 Camaro. Some people just know me as the nice guy or the guy who helps out. Well all these statements are wrong.

During my sophomore-Senior year of High School i was Picked on because i was different. I cared about others and helped others while everyone was out to hurt others or ruin others lives. In my life i have lived with heart cancer as a baby but was never found in me till i was 16. Ever since then i had to get treatment that made me bald. That gave more people ways to make fun of me. 16-17 i had to go to therapy because i always though of suicide. During my freshman-senior year i had a lovely girlfriend that helped me through everything and the week after graduation ripped my heart out and i went insane and drove my car 100mph on a freeway and spun out and crashed. I spent 2 days in the hospital from breaking 3 bones. My Left and right Arm, My left foot. I have a lovely girlfriend now that keeps me sane but does not know that i have cancer because i do not like people to worry.

When i was younger i never had much of a family in my home. My dad was a very crazy man who killed my 2 year old brother and almost my 4 year old brother but i stopped him and he managed to cut me on my left arm and now i have 7 stitches. He was put into a mental home for 4 years and jail for life and died 2 months ago.

I tell you my story not to feel bad for me but to show you.

"No Matter What Happens In Life, No Matter how much you may hate it, There is a life out there that wishes they had yours"

"Do Not Take Your Life For Granted"

Wow D:

That is a pretty crazy life.... I hope it gets better for you :)

I had a friend who had colon cancer who died at the age of 16. He got picked on because of how his illness affected his athletic ability. He loved to play basketball and his teamates hated him for it. So i agree that it isnt right at all when people laugh or make fun of someone for any reason.