Shooting from the edge at gurubashi arena

Freemind

I heard this rule from Echoes. Talked with him, along with other peoples and he said "you can only attack peoples outside arena if you are outside the arena yourself and you can only attack peoples in the arena if you are in the arena yourself" And he said this was directly from Ryan or Jordan ( i don't know which one of them is the owner or which one of them makes up the rules) and that it would be on the rules page. He also said that on the rule where it says "caught in act" was also changed so now you can take pics or record and get peoples banned.

So this player decided to break the rule and here's proof.

A link to tinypic.com

http://oi41.tinypic.com/259g4tg.jpg

The pic is so perfectly taken that you can see "Pyroblast" at the cast bar, even tho the casting speed is like 0.018, and you can see that Sitha lost HP and is in a Ice block and you can see a pyroblast flying from Zaras.

Reporting Zaras for shooting spells from the edge to have an advantage. Thanks in advance!

(Btw it doesn't matter that Sitha is a mage to, the rule still stands incase someone thinks of starting to say "but sitha is a mage to she can shoot spells to" it's still against the rules.)

Iam banned from the server because the admins are just stupid or something. But i will say this on every single post i found to spread this as large as i can.

This information i got here is told from a close person, i don't wanna say his name because i don't wanna risk him a bann because i spread information.

So the information goes like this, a VIP 7 is coming, Tirionl is working on it. New dungeon is arriving soon to and the admins are interviewing Wranorac and Bladeroth to be new Gms. This was highly stricted information that iam now spreading here, as the best revenge i can do. Can't do much else, if i was a hacker id hack the websiet but im not =(. To bad. Well guys here you got the information the admins are hiding from ya.