The Best Suggestion Ever.

darksidian

• 3 weeks later...

Well i can hack this website easy and the components in this little core your all running on its quiet simple illegal but simple

:D Only Reason I dont take down this server in a blink of an eye is because i respected it in the past

:Fact:Hacking is Quite Simple Actually You just need to learn from the basics and make it up to the top

:::::::Took down Cruel-wow and still made it out Like a boss:::::::

::::::::Hacked 219 Accounts from eternal-wow and made it out like a boss::::::::

{Anonymous Is Our Path to the Future Respect Or Fail}

• Owners

Well i can hack this website easy and the components in this little core your all running on its quiet simple illegal but simple

:D Only Reason I dont take down this server in a blink of an eye is because i respected it in the past

:Fact:Hacking is Quite Simple Actually You just need to learn from the basics and make it up to the top

:::::::Took down Cruel-wow and still made it out Like a boss:::::::

::::::::Hacked 219 Accounts from eternal-wow and made it out like a boss::::::::

{Anonymous Is Our Path to the Future Respect Or Fail}

That's cute, Grandelement ;)

• 3 weeks later...

congratz you hacked a video game you win a noble nerd prize. but anyways. Think of this. if player did not complain about all of these bugs, who the hell would know about them then. it is annoying and all but sometimes they are either too lazy to go and post it on fourms or they just wanna whine. its common human where talking about. if you realize every human complains. but in this situation its unlucky. its world venting for bug problems. (and now im offtopic) but it should be a lowered amount of complaining. it will NEVER go away. new bugs will always arise with everything.