Few random thoughts.

darksidian

1- Take Deathwing and make him into a raid. Have other bosses in the other area's like Nefarian,Sepphiron.Onyxia,Atramedes any of them would be cool. Dungeon of Dragons =)

2- Have a set of gear for DPS,TANK for DK's,Pally,Warrior. DPS/HEALING/ Shaman/Priest/Paladin

3- Have a requirement that one GM needs to be on at all times so no mayhem breaks out.

4- Create a instance in which you must do quests to kill certain mobs and the quest reward's is the BOE

5- Create a user instance like: Have a poll on forums to the players what bosses they would like to see most in a instance or a poll to see what instance. Give more power to the players.

=) thank you for taking the time to read these idea's

Very interesting ideas!

I'm sure they will keep these in mind!

But currently, I think they are busy trying to fix all the bugs with the new core that was recently installed, and trying to make everything perfectly stable as it used to be with the old one.

• Owners

Thank you for the suggestions :)

We're busy at the moment fixing core issues as he pointed out above, but we'll be working on improvement like this afterwards.

We're aware of Bloodthirst and plan to completely kill its damage effect (gives no damage increase at all) seeing as there is such an imbalanced AP between gear sets

Thank you for the suggestions :)

We're busy at the moment fixing core issues as he pointed out above, but we'll be working on improvement like this afterwards.

We're aware of Bloodthirst and plan to completely kill its damage effect (gives no damage increase at all) seeing as there is such an imbalanced AP between gear sets

Thank you for the update!

2- Have a set of gear for DPS,TANK for DK's,Pally,Warrior. DPS/HEALING/ Shaman/Priest/Paladin

All the gears work for all the Specs , since they all have all the Talents.

Oh. Well i did not know that since I am too dumb to realize a lot =) Thanks for the heads up