VIP Discount!? 75% Off?

Legior

As i was reading Terminator's post i thought that he had a point. however i really want the sale to be 75% off. So i got to thinking. How about limiting the number of VIP sets that can be bought per account while the sale is active. For example: 1-VIP6, 1-VIP5, 2-VIP4, 2-VIP3, 4-VIP2, 5-VIP1. Maybe something like that. Because I i only plan on buying one VIP6 anyway.

I Think The Vip 75% Discount Might Be A Good Thing For The Sever It Might Bring More Players Into The Sever.More Players Mean more Fun But Thats My Input In The Matter.

Thank You For Taking The Time To Read My Post

And Have A Great Day

Cheaper VIP Sets = More people donating = More $$$ for you guys =P

If they took 75 % off there isn't even enough people playing on the server atm to even make a profit. If you took 75% off vip 6 which is mostly the reason people want the sale, which would be 165 $ off leaving you only having to pay 55 $ ( It would take 4 players buying vip 6 to make the original profit ). I know that is basically the point of a sale but just seems like you'd be losing money if your considering the servers population. ( Not to mention a lot of people that bought vip 6 before this "sale" happened would probably be po'ed ). There is a possibility that people will buy multiple vip 6's for multiple characters on there account but still people would need to buy 4 just to equal what it originally cost to buy 1 turning profit that would be 880 $ for 4 into 220$ profit for 4. ( Not saying anyone would like spending 880 $ on a game but hey money is made to be blown ). In other words if your server doesn't have a good flow of new players and a sale happens a bunch of people are gonna buy vip 6 and once everyone has it what you gonna do then?

If they took 75 % off there isn't even enough people playing on the server atm to even make a profit. If you took 75% off vip 6 which is mostly the reason people want the sale, which would be 165 $ off leaving you only having to pay 55 $ ( It would take 4 players buying vip 6 to make the original profit ). I know that is basically the point of a sale but just seems like you'd be losing money if your considering the servers population. ( Not to mention a lot of people that bought vip 6 before this "sale" happened would probably be po'ed ). There is a possibility that people will buy multiple vip 6's for multiple characters on there account but still people would need to buy 4 just to equal what it originally cost to buy 1 turning profit that would be 880 $ for 4 into 220$ profit for 4. ( Not saying anyone would like spending 880 $ on a game but hey money is made to be blown ). In other words if your server doesn't have a good flow of new players and a sale happens a bunch of people are gonna buy vip 6 and once everyone has it what you gonna do then?

Don't mean to quote myself haha, but if a sell did happen it would be smart to start thinking of a new line of vip gear. :)