you reall need to read this Jordan

william1380

ok dude im sorry but you need some new GMs ones that you trust. not GMs that will just sit their in the damn arena and show off. ones that will help other toons or answer questions. i have not seen a GM yet that answers any of my questions and ignore me . im just saying dude you neede some GMs that care about this server not ones that just do it for the armor or weps .

• 2 weeks later...

No one does it for armor in weapons to be a gm you need to help be caring be trusted and not sit there on your Back side all day in arena most the time there awnsering tickets when there in arena and most people like gms that are active in the community its about Trust and being kind and Knowing your stuff and Dude if i was a gm or one of the staff id never let you back he have been trying forever but still there great gms and there dedicated to this server and thats what it takes to be a gm Dedicated to your work your server and your community. to be a gm is alot so i think they do it because there dedicated and love this server and its community

so dont tell them there Horiible or they sit on there but all day

there dedicated they have what it takes to be a Gm

William GMs also have lives they dont sit on the computers and play Icecold-WoW 24/7 they have school, jobs and most importantly they need sleep so please stop complaining about GMs cause i am sick of it. I am also sick of people in general saying there is not enough GMs or GMs arent good. Our Staff on this server is great they are very friendly and nice. SO please stop complaining and wasting peoples time on posting in forums.

Guys stop bash on william. Hes here, saying his oppinion, which he is allowed to, too a 100%.

Oh and your telling him to grow up, yet you sit and tell him how bad or worthless he is and also telling him how to live his life. Perhaps it's you who gotta stop be ignorant and stop think you own the place or that only your oppinion matters. Every oppinion matters and they should all be listened to.

Oh btw buffalo, your saying hes doing a crime, if grammar issues,typos and writing without "." would be a crime, you'd sit for lifetime x10.

William do have a point, on most private/fun servers (call it whatever you want) the gms only sit on their arse doing absolutly nothing. Iam not saying every gm here is doing it, but i think there are gms here doing absolutly nothing and YES peoples only wanting gm armor/weapon exists. Their not rumours or gossips, some peoples only want the shinies, just look at Wow retail, peoples spend their entire days just to get that last shiny piece of armor.

Another thing, if a person asks a Gm in say, i think the gm can simply just click the button called "Enter" on his keyboard and if he isn't on the say chat then just write /say and respond to the simple question and if it is a ticket question, then you tell him/her. "please write a ticket about this issue and il attend to it when i can."

This is it for me, peace out!