i what to be GM plz on IceCold wow.

mark65066

Account name:mark65066

Age (27):

Timezone:Central

Gm Experiances:3years

Played wow how long?played wow for 5 years

About you:Realy nice guy and i like to help people and im trying to get more people for sever and im good and keching buggs and hackers.

What makes you think you can be a GM?:Cuss i have lots of experisene and i have own my several of my own severs as well and i know all commands and andmin commands as well.

What you can do to help:solved problems help other out anser question.

How Would you anwser the following questions

If a Player Is Saying What they did with your Mother Last night How would you respond:lafe about it and say my mother been here the hole time lol.

If You caught a player hacking what would you do:banned them as soon as possible

If a Player Fell Through the ground how would you help:summon back to ground

Add a few more things to Impress us as much as you can! make you more likely to be accepted

Ok im smart i know how edited things and fix stuff and if there is anything else you whould like to know just ask me in game .

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to be a GM please and if not please at least PM me so i know and i wont get my hopes up. I know alot about private servers so i will be able to help, and i would not abuse the power like other people so please let me be a GM! :-))

My accout name is Keystirras

My real name is Kyle

My email is [email protected] or [email protected]

i have played wow for 7 years now

I know how to code i know most answers to alot of problems

I can catch a bug realy fast

I do not abuse power that is given to me

I have alot of good ideas that i would like to suggest

I am on for more than 7 hours a day!

I could help with technical support

I am very friendly i do not trash talk

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What would you do if a person is stuck in combat? I would open a GM buble ask what they were doing and try to tell them the simple things like ask if they have logged out, if its only that character, and all that then if they did all that i would tell them that ill kick them from server then put them back in. (i know from personal expieriences that it works)

What would you do if you see someone hacking? i would gather evidence then i would ban them and then see if i could ban there Ip address

What would you do if a person is in a Dodge or Miss glitch? I would ask them to log out and quit the game then i would make sure it worked if not i would go into their settings and see if anything could be going on in there that is making the glitch.

what would you do if the person is speaking spanish? I know a little spanish but if i dont understand i would go into google translater and translate the question and the answers.

So please consider making me a GM. Have a Great Day!

Account name:str8fr0st

Age (19):

Timezone:Eastern

Gm Experiances:5 years

Played wow how long played wow for 4 years

About you: Im honest, fair, nice, really good at healping people, i hate hacker and i think they should be stoped

What makes you think you can be a GM? beacuse i hace played for many years, i am really good at helping people and much more .

What you can do to help: solve problems, remove hackers, help people in need and more.

How Would you anwser the following questions

If a Player Is Saying What they did with your Mother Last night How would you respond: i would ignore them

If You caught a player hacking what would you do: have them banned or take a screen shot of them hacking and report it

If a Player Fell Through the ground how would you help: i would port them

Add a few more things to Impress us as much as you can! make you more likely to be accepted

Ok im smart, im good at helping people, i know alot about World of Warcraft