We need more GM'S

pedjanik10

well they dont need gms and the most people who wana be it is just kids and the owners have decided that they dont need any gms right now they got to many i was talking to jordan and a guy asked for it but he said that there is too many or that they dont need any right know and the prob is that theyr not online so muth on the server reaper they is playing on the beta instead some off them

I don't think the lack off GMs are the problem really... its just that there are plenty of people making tickets saying ''need help'' or ''help me'' what is completly stupid and not helping and a waist of time for the GMs

Dude Eazy with teh launguage no need to be rude or Ignorant that was uncalled for But Just like He said They work hard they deserve respect It a Great server i have fun on it i think the staff members are Great and doing a good job Keep it up Icecold-wow Staff!

• 2 months later...

I would like to apply for a job as a Game Master as I already have lots of experience as an administrator and in WoW.

Am very helpful and happy to answer questions of other players.

And now something to me. I am 19 years old. My name is Fabian and I am from Austria. Ican speak English well enough to GMs.

On weekends I am very often online.

I look forward to positive feedback signal.

I would like to apply for a job as a Game Master as I already have lots of experience as an administrator and in WoW.

Am very helpful and happy to answer questions of other players.

And now something to me. I am 19 years old. My name is Fabian and I am from Austria. Ican speak English well enough to GMs.

On weekends I am very often online.

I look forward to positive feedback signal.

You need to apply when the apps are up. Also your account was made today..